• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Anyone get their season tix yet??

WonderSlug

O'reilly said:
I got mine...there is a hologram of Trumpet_Man kissing AJ a.s.s.

:lol:
I heard they originally wanted to do one of Brees waving goodbye and then his right arm falling off, but it was deemed too frightening to small children. :lol:

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
WonderSlug said:
I heard they originally wanted to do one of Brees waving goodbye and then his right arm falling off, but it was deemed too frightening to small children. :lol:
:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

Shamrock

I talked to my G'ma yesterday, and she still hasn't got her tix in the mail.

Electric Chair -

G'ma said she was going to call you soon.

T10

BoltTalker
Trumpet_Man said:

IF YOU CAN NOT FEEL IT - DIE !!!!
I FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!

UPS delivered them this morning. Wasn't expecting them that way. I'm sure everyone's gonna get em today, tomorrow, or Monday.

Season start already!!!!!

:nana_rock:

Trumpet_Man

T10 said:
I FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!

UPS delivered them this morning. Wasn't expecting them that way. I'm sure everyone's gonna get em today, tomorrow, or Monday.

Season start already!!!!!

:nana_rock:
UPS just dropped mine off one minute ago !!

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!