• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Anybody else on myspace?

HollywoodLeo said:
I see you guys are already adding me.

I'm still waiting on Thumper to accept my request.

yeps...and i'm alllllllllllllllllll about some commenting on pics, videos, and just general yack yack yack....:icon_tease: got more time for me on myspace since the girls are back in school now. maybe i can get my page like i want it

HollywoodLeo said:
I see you guys are already adding me.

I'm still waiting on Thumper to accept my request.
I always forget to log into myspace and we block it at work. I'll log onto it tonight when I get home.

E

excited about myspace on myspace today! lol

i added some Rivers videos last night and tweaked a few thangs. it's comin along nicely!

now u lazy bones get in there and comment...specially the pics...my girls love reading what "adults" have to say about pictures. they say we're more crazy than they are! LOL

Chelsea said:
I use MySpace to track down what my kids are doing. Bottom line! And yes, I have learned a bunch!

yeppers..that was my original intent too. i had a myspace account LONG before i had a myspace page. i used it solely and admittedly...to check up on my kids and the kids they hang out with.

silly kids...they think we're stooooopid. they'll post anything and everything for u to just read. it's amazing what u can learn about them on there.

i have though, for now, deleted my myspace page. i'm dealing with some personal issues & just kinda needed some time away from everything. besides paperwork for our family business, i'm strictly just on the computer right now for emails and Charger info. Once my head is on a bit straighter...I'll create another myspace page.

so for anyone who noticed i suddenly went missing...that's why.

Teresa

HollywoodLeo

One thing that bugs me about MySpace is that when someone on your friends list deletes his/her account it doesn't subtract from the number of "friends" you have (as in the total number), all it does is leave a space in the friends list that comes up when you click on the number.

Right now my page says I have 109, when I really have 103.

HollywoodLeo said:
One thing that bugs me about MySpace is that when someone on your friends list deletes his/her account it doesn't subtract from the number of "friends" you have (as in the total number), all it does is leave a space in the friends list that comes up when you click on the number.

Right now my page says I have 109, when I really have 103.

never noticed that Leo. weird!

did notice before i deleted my myspace page the sapp video....tooooooooooooooooooooo frickin cool my man!!