Antonio Cromartie to work out for San Diego

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thumper

WHS
Aug 24, 2005
www.bolttalk.com
http://2006.ontheclockdraft.com/blog.php?id=20060104160415342191"]

Antonio Cromartie Draft Blog
Profile · Cornerback · Florida State

My Pro Day
March 22, 2006

My Pro Day went real good. It was a lot better than the combine. I ran 40 times of 4.36 and 4.35. I had a 42 inch vertical. I did the three-cone drill in about 6.90 and the short shuttle in about 3.80. I also did well in my positional drills. It turned out to be a better day. I was back at home with my family, teammates, and friends. I just felt more relaxed being back at home. Overall I felt I did well at the Pro Day. I also got a chance to talk with a few more teams. I got to talk with coach Lovie Smith from the Chicago Bears. One of my former coaches who was here my freshman year, Kirby Smart, was the one who did our position drills. He's with the Miami Dolphins now. It was almost like I was back at Florida State all over again. Now I am doing individual workouts. I had one today with the Patriots. They came down to Tallahassee and we broke down film then went out on the field. It went real well. I have a couple more trips setup down the line. I'm going to Baltimore on the 2nd. Then on the 9th I go to San Diego. I'm planning on setting some more trips up between now and the draft.
For the rest of this Blog click here.