• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

another bet question

SDG-2.5 -110 BAL+2.5 +110 ....... whats the diff of a spread of 2.0 and 2.5... i understand the 2.5, you have to win by 3, but the 2.0 is a push?

leisure said:
Say the final score is 30-28 Chargers win. If you had bet the Chargers -2.5 you would LOSE your $$$$. If you had the Baltimore +2.5 you would WIN
ok hehe i guess what i am trying to say what if the spread was 2. thanks... push and i get my money back or win money or lose money? LLV thread?

my apologies, i use this sn for other forums and thought i registered under this user name, but i am affraid i didnt and have been using your friend CB account this will be my last time using it sorry. thanks guys sorry CB