AFCCG in San Diego!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Would you support Bolts in SD AFCCG?

• Total voters

Fouts

Go Rams!
Aug 17, 2007
La Jolla, CA
I know there is discussions about moving the AFCCG if the Chargers host.

If the Spanos family did a mea culpa, and admitted they were tone deaf Aholes.... And the AFCCG was moved to SDCCUACCCUUSD Stadium. Would you go, and bust out the Chargers gear, root for them?

Just a crazy hypethetical.... feel free to comment.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
ha ha, January Fools Day. ;)

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
I know there is discussions about moving the AFCCG if the Chargers host.

If the Spanos family did a mea culpa, and admitted they were tone deaf Aholes.... And the AFCCG was moved to SDCCUACCCUUSD Stadium. Would you go, and bust out the Chargers gear, root for them?

Just a crazy hypethetical.... feel free to comment.
Yea

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
agree,,,,,,,wouldn't want em back so long as spanos owns the team. All these crazy 'what if's' are coming out now that they are in the playoffs and doing well. That would never erase how he schat all over SD and only until he left did he feel any urgency to win. Greedy bastard.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
He could have the Lion of the Tribe of Judah with him and I won't go, follow, view, listen to,
read about it, or stream the event.

Last edited:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Fukc no. I’d root for the Colts.
lolz,,,,,,,,i'd buy a #19 Johnny Unitas official jersey just for the occasion:laugh:

(and no spanos fans, NOT the stupid chugger jersey Unitas wore for one year :rolleyes:)

Pointyearedog

I only put idiots on ignore...
Aug 19, 2008
Golden Hill
Bolts have to win on Sunday for all of these scenarios to take place, and the Coltsies have to whip the Cheefs. Let's see how this plays out, then we can worry about the consequences...

Reactions: SDRay

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
deep down I hope they win, show up in SD and have the Murph filled with Raider fans

FUDEAN

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
This thread just became irrelevant. There will be no home game for the spanoses. And not an away game in either San Diego or the Dignity POS Center either. :laugh: Hopefully the Patriots will end their season tomorrow so they won't even be IN the AFCCG. :D