• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Add yourself to the BoltTalk Map!

#8
carrie1219 said:
Sandy, just south of Salt Lake City, is now on the map. :)
Cool, I added myself to the map a while back. It's pretty cool to see wear everyone is from. Charger fandom isn't limited to us in Cali. :icon_mrgreen:
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
#9
carrie1219 said:
Sandy, just south of Salt Lake City, is now on the map. :)
I knew that... I even know where Provo, Bountiful, Kaysville, Layton, Ogdon, Orem,. Price, Ceder, Park City and a host of other hostles, and towns are...:icon_lol:
 
#11
Bolt Daddy said:
Hey everyone...........Grants Pass Oregon is on the map as well.........Anyone in my neck of the woods??????
Hi Bolt Daddy! Welcome to the site. I'm down in San Diego, but we might have some Oregon bolt fans on here somewhere.

Do you ever make it down to San Diego for the games? I know a group of bolt fans are going to roadtrip it up to Seattle for the game up there.
 
#12
Thumper said:
Hi Bolt Daddy! Welcome to the site. I'm down in San Diego, but we might have some Oregon bolt fans on here somewhere.

Do you ever make it down to San Diego for the games? I know a group of bolt fans are going to roadtrip it up to Seattle for the game up there.
Havent been down for a few years but when I get down there I try to make it to camp and Fan Fest.

I grew up in San Diego and I graduated from Mt. Miguel (Class of 80) My sisters live in Santee and my Mom lives in Serra Mesa.

I'm still trying to talk the Lil Woman into going to the Seattle game. We will either go to see the Chargers/Hawks game or the Bolts/9ers game.
 
#13
Bolt Daddy said:
Havent been down for a few years but when I get down there I try to make it to camp and Fan Fest.

I grew up in San Diego and I graduated from Mt. Miguel (Class of 80) My sisters live in Santee and my Mom lives in Serra Mesa.

I'm still trying to talk the Lil Woman into going to the Seattle game. We will either go to see the Chargers/Hawks game or the Bolts/9ers game.
If yu make it to the Seashawks game, I'll have to try to get you in conntact with the group that's going up. They're a fun group and throw a great tailgate. They'd be happy to see another Charger fan stop by the tailgate.
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
#14
Thumper said:
If yu make it to the Seashawks game, I'll have to try to get you in conntact with the group that's going up. They're a fun group and throw a great tailgate. They'd be happy to see another Charger fan stop by the tailgate.
Now that the Seahawks game is on Christmas weekend, most if not all of the contingent are cancelling and re-aiming for the 49'ers this year on Oct 15.

Roadie !!!
 
#15
Trumpet_Man said:
Now that the Seahawks game is on Christmas weekend, most if not all of the contingent are cancelling and re-aiming for the 49'ers this year on Oct 15.

Roadie !!!
Yeah, that post was before the schedule came out. BTW- count me in as 99% probable that I'll make that trip to SF.
 

BFISA

Well-Known Member
#17
Bolt Daddy said:
Havent been down for a few years but when I get down there I try to make it to camp and Fan Fest.

I grew up in San Diego and I graduated from Mt. Miguel (Class of 80) My sisters live in Santee and my Mom lives in Serra Mesa.

I'm still trying to talk the Lil Woman into going to the Seattle game. We will either go to see the Chargers/Hawks game or the Bolts/9ers game.
Cowpie Hi!!:lol: :icon_rofl: :icon_banana:

Monte Vista, Class of 67!!!:icon_mrgreen:
 

Top