AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Quote from Lamont Jordan

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
M

matilack

raiders.scout.com/2/582908.html

''Mathematically we're still in this thing and (beating Arizona) was just the first step".......

Hahaha who is this guy kidding, he was practically crying on the sideline the last 7 weeks, now he gets thrown a bone and he thinks this team could "win out"????

Cuz thats what they would have to do, they would have to win at least 10 or 11 games.
And that includes Denver , KC x2, San Diego, Pittsburgh, Cincinatti, Seattle, St. Louis and NY Jets.

This guy is a HOOT!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
Mathematically, I still have a shot at getting Jessica Alba to fall in love with me.

It's a one in a trillion shot, but still, mathematically possible. :lol:

Thread_Killer

Feb 6, 2006
WonderSlug said:
Mathematically, I still have a shot at getting Jessica Alba to fall in love with me.

It's a one in a trillion shot, but still, mathematically possible. :lol:
No, it isn't. :no:

boltsnow

BoltTalker
Oct 13, 2006
Martinsville, NJ
I will say this, sounds like he is one of the few with a positive attitude on that team. Better to have some hope then none at all.:icon_tease:

M

matilack

PostAnteaterCharger said:
Pittsburgh oughta ***** slap them into their place
They only play like 2 teams the rest of the year with a losing record.

This team will finish 2-14(next win will be against HOU)

exodus

Nov 4, 2005
Well, Porters only suspended for 2 games, so they got that going for them...

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Lamont has diareah of the mouth. I still remember when he claimed to be better than LT.

RayDahayder

BoltTalker
Sep 12, 2006
boltsnow said:
I will say this, sounds like he is one of the few with a positive attitude on that team. Better to have some hope then none at all.:icon_tease:
I suppose you have to give him credit for staying positive. But I'll bet if you gave him a drug test, he really would be 'positive'.... there's no other way to explain that statement..... he's got to be smoking something!!! :lol:

M

matilack

Concudan said:
Lamont has diareah of the mouth. I still remember when he claimed to be better than LT.
So have a lot of other players, and i am yet to see a real threat of that.

boltmanbz

Oct 16, 2006
Concudan said:
yep that was probably the worst thing i ever heard, him the scrub from buffalo