• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

AAF Fantasy League

Sweet. Count me in ppr or non.

I think non ppr is the better option for a first year league.

Let's find out who the target vampires are going to be.

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Sweet. Count me in ppr or non.

I think non ppr is the better option for a first year league.

Let's find out who the target vampires are going to be.
Awesome...it is PPR. 1 Point per reception and 1 point per 10 yards gained.

I tried getting some Co workers in, but they scared of unknowns.

We all are going into this blind so I don't see the point in crying about a bunch of unknown factors. Jus draft and have fun.

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
I believe there is auto pick and we have 6 slots left. So signup today guys.

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
I tried getting some Co workers in, but they scared of unknowns.

We all are going into this blind so I don't see the point in crying about a bunch of unknown factors. Jus draft and have fun.
Exactly. It's cool because we hardly know anything about these players. But pass the link on guys and we'll see which players we end up with.

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Guys we can’t run it this season since there is no auto drafting. Maybe one of the mainstream sites will offer aaf fahtasy next season.

Hmm we can't be the only 4 people in the USA who want some fantasy action with our football.

I'm about to try and figure out how to post on Facebook for canidates.

Hey Ray, is this alt site yours or one you found? If yours great work on short notice! Almost set up to be ready for mass consumption.
I been looking for a AAF fantasy site and league information for a while now and been coming up with zilch on internet searches.

Looks like CBSsports.com is putting some journalist to task to do the AAF league just like the nfl. I find this today and it looks like I was ignoring sports sites too much to notice. They got quite a buildup of aaf team/player news. Also there is the Vegas odds getting talked about.

https://www.cbssports.com/aaf/news/...ootball-teams-to-avoid-from-top-rated-expert/

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
The site was built I believe by Brian from The Shipyard Podcast. Like you said it's great work and should fill the void until the mainstream sites catch up. I asked a few folks at work and I think Conc will be signing up. We just need 4 more!!! Anyone else on this site want in???

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
Ok we have 6 players. So we are starting the draft. Login frequently to see if it’s your turn to draft. We need to complete all pick by sometime tomorrow. Good luck!

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
We got 8 players so the draft restarted and I can't restart from that point. I inputted all the previous picks but made the mistake of assigning fabian gerra to Martz's air raid. So Merica is up and needs to pick another WR. From here we need to complete the draft.

SDRay

FU Spanos and Dundon
Staff member
Administrator
Podcaster
We're almost done with round 2 and ByeBye Bobsuckton is on the clock.