A very serious question...

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ride The Lightning

Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.
Aug 15, 2006
10,732
1,290
350
46
Chula Vista, CA
www.oceandivide.info
Ok, I have season tickets with my wife. She hates tailgating. We went to one last season for the Raiderds game (my friends from home had a big one) and all she could do was whine "can we go now?" Ughh, She wants to get to the stadium (we take the trolley from Mission Gorge) about 5 minutes before kickoff, which drives me absolutley INSANE. WHy? I wanna kick it with the forum boys. When I tell her about Trumpy's tailgate, not shitting, she says "that's gay".

My question is, how do I get out to the forum T-Man's home game bolt poster beer drinking fiesta without having to get a divorce? I have tried to convince her to just meet me at the game, but this is a HUGE no-no for her.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
55,958
3,697
350
Tell her its a life timne experience, that if she tries it once, you will try something she wants to do, that you normally would not once.
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
55,958
3,697
350
leisure said:
Look in the mirror and ask yourself "am I a man or a mouse"
You do that while wearing your mickey mouse ears dont you?
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
55,958
3,697
350
Chispa said:
I don't know why, but I can't stop laughing.

Listen to Conc, RTL, he has a long, happy marriage.
It works! It does!

Hell if I can convince a beautiful, smart woman to put up with me for 15 years, you know I got the raport thing down.
 

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
8,654
807
350
49
www.boltsplanet.com
Ride The Lightning said:
Another thing she hate. She's very, how can I put this lightly, full of herself. She hates making small talk. I dunno.:icon_shrug:
Tell her that if she goes to the tailgates with you, you won't complain when she takes 3 freaking hours to get ready to go out some other place.

:lol:
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
55,958
3,697
350
leisure said:
CONC not everybody hit the lotto like you did...please try to have some compassion for the rest of us :icon_evil:
Why? Life is about the taunting, the rubbing the losers nose in it. The 'nah nah nah nah' in your face, if you will.
 

Boltjolt

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2006
4,538
341
310
Las Vegas, NV
Ride The Lightning said:
Ok, I have season tickets with my wife. She hates tailgating. We went to one last season for the Raiderds game (my friends from home had a big one) and all she could do was whine "can we go now?" Ughh, She wants to get to the stadium (we take the trolley from Mission Gorge) about 5 minutes before kickoff, which drives me absolutley INSANE. WHy? I wanna kick it with the forum boys. When I tell her about Trumpy's tailgate, not shitting, she says "that's gay".

My question is, how do I get out to the forum T-Man's home game bolt poster beer drinking fiesta without having to get a divorce? I have tried to convince her to just meet me at the game, but this is a HUGE no-no for her.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont bring her

If you want to get around, you have to leave the bal and chain at home :D
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
55,958
3,697
350
Boltjolt said:
Dont bring her

If you want to get around, you have to leave the bal and chain at home :D
:trout:

take her, and when she sees BB and Rule, she will be willing to go everytime!:lol:
 

RMANCIL

Well-Known Member
Mar 13, 2006
998
209
190
Ride The Lightning said:
I am definately a mouse, and she's an evil Filipina.
Post a picture ,perhaps someone will spend some time with her while you party. :lol:
 

Ride The Lightning

Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.
Aug 15, 2006
10,732
1,290
350
46
Chula Vista, CA
www.oceandivide.info
Boltjolt said:
Dont bring her

If you want to get around, you have to leave the bal and chain at home :D
What part of "I have season tickets with my wife" didn't you get? She won't miss the game, it's all the pre and post game festivities she can do without.

Hopefully she'll skip a game (not likely) and I'll hit it up, or just figure a way to drag her out there. The $100 Fashion Valley trick sounded pretty good too, except that part where it costs me $100.
 

Boltjolt

Well-Known Member
Jun 18, 2006
4,538
341
310
Las Vegas, NV
Ride The Lightning said:
What part of "I have season tickets with my wife" didn't you get? She won't miss the game, it's all the pre and post game festivities she can do without.

Hopefully she'll skip a game (not likely) and I'll hit it up, or just figure a way to drag her out there. The $100 Fashion Valley trick sounded pretty good too, except that part where it costs me $100.
If i lived there, id go with ya...thats what i meant. Bring somebody else.

Does she really like football or does she go because you like it?
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
55,958
3,697
350
Boltjolt said:
All i know is if she doesnt really want to have fun...why bring her?
To make her have fun, of course!:lol: