A Little Love for the Bolts on NFL Live

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Admiral

BoltTalker
Aug 31, 2006
92
14
80
40
sounds like Sean Salisbury was one of the anchors
dude always puts the boltz down especially when its against Cincy
even during the crappy years of Cincy a few years back
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boltdiehard

exodus

Well-Known Member
Nov 4, 2005
1,282
118
200
The Admiral said:
sounds like Sean Salisbury was one of the anchors
dude always puts the boltz down especially when its against Cincy
even during the crappy years of Cincy a few years back
A few years, few decades, who's really counting:icon_shrug:
 
M

matilack

Guest
TJBOLT said:
They pick us to be the wildcard but they also pick us to lose in the first round in Cincy:bolt:
Fags!! The whole offseason they was talking about how Philip Rivers will be the downfall of this team, that they didnt have a chance with a new QB.
If they slaughter Oak on MNF, the NFL live guys will be saying they knew it all along!
 

stone86

Well-Known Member
Sep 7, 2006
359
25
120
32
Dude Sean Salisbury is a schmuck... I remember when he was on Xxtra Sports 690 out here. They canned him, and a year later he was doing battlebots on comedy central. That should be enough right there to never listen to him.
 

foober

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2006
2,943
199
270
66
The chargers are gonna get better as the season progresses. The first few games is all I'm really concerned about. When they make the playoffs they should be just hitting thier stride. They get into the playoffs and they probably are gonna get a super bowl trophy.
 

TheLash

Well-Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
4,034
689
320
52
stone86 said:
Dude Sean Salisbury is a schmuck... I remember when he was on Xxtra Sports 690 out here. They canned him, and a year later he was doing battlebots on comedy central. That should be enough right there to never listen to him.
I've gotta admit Battlebots may be the one time I liked salisbury.:lol: I still have my toy el diablo.
 

stone86

Well-Known Member
Sep 7, 2006
359
25
120
32
TheLash said:
I've gotta admit Battlebots may be the one time I liked salisbury.:lol: I still have my toy el diablo.


hahah the sad thing is that's when i liked him most too.
 

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
18,916
1,825
350
San Diego, CA
TheLash said:
I've gotta admit Battlebots may be the one time I liked salisbury.:lol: I still have my toy el diablo.
that was something i watched all the time and I did have a toy Toro that i think is still in a box in my room.
On the bright side at least Salisbury has us MAKING the playoffs, even if we are losin to the Bengals. King, Prisco and a lot of other 'pundits' think we're going under .500
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
55,958
3,696
350
PostAnteaterCharger said:
that was something i watched all the time and I did have a toy Toro that i think is still in a box in my room.
On the bright side at least Salisbury has us MAKING the playoffs, even if we are losin to the Bengals. King, Prisco and a lot of other 'pundits' think we're going under .500
C'mon Ant, they have us under .500 each year.
 

TJBOLT

Well-Known Member
Jul 31, 2006
310
18
110
Rod Woodson on the NFL Network pick the Raiders asthe upset of the week he said no question the Raiders will beat the Chargers Dumb S***
 

Trumpet_Man

Well-Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
17,404
598
350
TJBOLT said:
Rod Woodson on the NFL Network pick the Raiders asthe upset of the week he said no question the Raiders will beat the Chargers Dumb S***
He is a pendejo.:yes: