74 tear old lady's license plate is now...

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
Dang, NWTF can mean anything that sweet little ole lady wants it to be. It stands for North West Tree Farm, a business which she owned with her late husband. Since it's already a 10 year old plate, there is no sense in changing it...

I should get ahold of this lady and give her all kinds of slang medical terminology and abbreviations she can use if Ohio really makes her get new plates.... :lol: :lol:

KimPossible

BoltTalker
Jun 23, 2006
Chispa said:
No ******* ****! What total ******* bull****.

I totally ******* agree! Those dmv ******** have no ******* sense of humor!!!

Maybe she should request a new one: K.M.A dmv :icon_eek: Think that will sneak by?

Reactions: Shamrock

Carrie1219

Banned
Banned
Nov 16, 2005
not here
KimPossible said:
I totally ******* agree! Those dmv ******** have no ******* sense of humor!!!

Maybe she should request a new one: K.M.A dmv :icon_eek: Think that will sneak by?

Possibly if the K.M.A. is followed by something like SMB

OK, now we have it... KMASMB :lol: :lol: :lol:

KimPossible

BoltTalker
Jun 23, 2006
carrie1219 said:
Possibly if the K.M.A. is followed by something like SMB

OK, now we have it... KMASMB :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well you know I was really thinking that lol! Only a slight variation..:icon_eek: Just because I think the dmv should be nice to old ladies.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
BFISA said:
LADIES!!!

:icon_eek: :lol: :yes: :icon_rofl:
That said, I agree with y'all!!:icon_mrgreen: :icon_rofl: :icon_banana:

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
things like this get under my skin because poor Pat Niple just needs to keep her plate as it is and her BMV needs to leave her alone for Pete sakes. Her BMV is excuse the language here but ******* get your politically Correct *** out of her business you M***** ******* and stop with all this madness already. The next thing that they might say is that the word (word) is obscene or Politically Incorrect. I am sorry for this anger it tans my hide like nothing else can.:icon_evil: :icon_twisted: :angry: :mad2: :mad:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
turbo_turtle said:
things like this get under my skin because poor Pat Niple just needs to keep her plate as it is and her BMV needs to leave her alone for Pete sakes. Her BMV is excuse the language here but ******* get your politically Correct *** out of her business you M***** ******* and stop with all this madness already. The next thing that they might say is that the word (word) is obscene or Politically Incorrect. I am sorry for this anger it tans my hide like nothing else can.:icon_evil: :icon_twisted: :angry: :mad2: :mad:
Dont hold back now! Tell us how you really feel...:icon_smile:

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
See what you have all done with your W T F, K M A, and S M D posts! I hope you are happy!

Reactions: turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
Concudan said:
Dont hold back now! Tell us how you really feel...:icon_smile:
That is exactly how I feel about Political Correctness. Before to long we will not be able to say (flowers) for instance because just one person is offended at that word then we all will have to say (those botanicals smell nice) instead of (those flowers smell nice). I hope that you all get where I am comming from. So stop the insanity please people of Columbus Ohio BMV.:mad:

Reactions: KimPossible

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
I still hope that Pat can keep her plates because if she does not it will ony get more messy from there.

:lol: We here have all the potty mouths and vulgarity as well shame on us.:lol: