3 teams close training facilities due to coronavirus

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017

So the contract dispute and coronavirus combined should pretty much put an end to any season this year eh? Waddayathink? Yup this is the year we would have won the WS. lolz.

PS....I just wish it were the NFL not MLB. Maybe it will happen also to the NFL...let's hope so.....FUDEAN. FUJERRAH, FUSTAN......hey a new country! FUSTAN

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008

So the contract dispute and coronavirus combined should pretty much put an end to any season this year eh? Waddayathink? Yup this is the year we would have won the WS. lolz.

PS....I just wish it were the NFL not MLB. Maybe it will happen also to the NFL...let's hope so.....FUDEAN. FUJERRAH, FUSTAN......hey a new country! FUSTAN
I’m guessing it will extend out to the other leagues.

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I’m guessing it will extend out to the other leagues.
23 players on Clemson's football team just tested positive! There ain't gonna be a football season. I cannot imagine they will let that go on....there's no way to social distance in sports and wear masks. Stupid idea for even trying it. They would have to quarnantine all players and make them live in a bubble for the entire 'season', whatever that would be. Just cancel it all. NFL sucks anyway so I'd welcome cancelling that. We don't have a horse in the game and it would serve Spanos, Kroenks and Jerrah and Goodell and all the greedmeisters right to have to miss another year of not playing in the monstrosity at LAX. What a joke. Media hub my ass. Stupid idea and stupid location. Just make the media hub Vegas....it's all about gambling now anyways.