2024 World Series Champs!

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015

Four more years, baby! Like I said, Preller rules.

Man, I used to love Sports Illustrated. If this article had come out when I was a kid, I would have read it 100 times and puttied it over my bed.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Damn, we gotta wait FOUR YEARS???? Well better than nothing, hopefully I'm still on earth by then. And hopefully on the road to getting there we capture some division titles and go to the playoffs at least 2 years leading up to it, preferrably 3 or 4.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008

Four more years, baby! Like I said, Preller rules.

Man, I used to love Sports Illustrated. If this article had come out when I was a kid, I would have read it 100 times and puttied it over my bed.
Four years sounds about right. That’s how long it will take for a proper GM to assemble a real major league roster including a manager.

Reactions: Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Damn, we gotta wait FOUR YEARS???? Well better than nothing, hopefully I'm still on earth by then. And hopefully on the road to getting there we capture some division titles and go to the playoffs at least 2 years leading up to it, preferrably 3 or 4.
Eat your vegetables and stay away from stress. You will make it to our first world championship.

Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Eat your vegetables and stay away from stress. You will make it to our first world championship.
I eat enough vegetables. Satanos stressed me out enough for a lifetime. Maybe I destress now that he's gone lolz.

Reactions: Quetzalcoatl