2023 Irreverant NFL News Thread

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Dallas was done when Pollard went out. Zeke is a shell of what he was. Dak sucks as always. Can't win a big game. Never has never will. And the Dallas D wore out....I think the short week and travel caught up to them.....they played a great first 3 quarters then caved.

Doesn't matter.....Eagles are gonna kill the Niners. I hope. lol

Reactions: Faded Blues

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
From what I've seen, and guess...

Eagles will top 49ers, home field, plus better team.
KC Will top Cinncy because experience in the past has shown that a "better" team
can be beaten in their first game out by a lesser or equal team. The "second" game in a team's cycle is usually their best.
(Cinncy today versus Buffalo, Dallas last week)
and in a last round series, home field is tremendous. If it was Cincy vs KC in a magical neutral site, I'd go Bengals. But Mahomes and home field, and Andy Reid, I have to lean with the fat man.

Last edited:

Fender57

Blot Talker
Sep 7, 2008
The Onion has been hitting way too close to home lately.

• Haha
Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
The onion nailed it! That's probably exactly what's going on. Maybe bozo was right! But it WAS fun watching him slam his helmet and take another big penalty and throw away the game lmfao. :tup: :D

BTW hope you guys don't mind I slightly altered the thread title.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
So who ya taking in the finals this weekend? Eggles/Niners, Chiefs/Bengals.

I don't know....my heart wants the Eagles to win and I think they can but I think both games come down to turnovers and the zebras. I'll take the Eagles and the Bengals. Got a feeling the league wants the Chiefs/Niners rematch and Niners to win it all. Eff the league and eff SF but that will be the matchup they want.

Last edited:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Anyone think the NFL or Niners will take any action to prevent this guy from playing the rest of the playoffs???

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Damar Hamlin dead?

ha ha......I was WONDERING why all the shots of him during the game were during a huge snowfall so you couldn't tell WHAT you were seeing lmfao.......dude is dead....they did a cremation and ashes were spewed all over the Bills stadium field later......family are being paid to keep quiet. Pfizer and Moderna are taking care of them for life. New homes for all. This could be really good! Let the imaginations fly folks!!!! China is running the NFL....Goodell has been compromised. NFL has funded bioweapons research in China for a decade or more.......NFL offices and owners are being paid under the table with funds indirectly linked to the Fentanyl/human trafficking trade!!!!! This is really really big. But will never be disclosed by the MSM who are also in on the take. We are pawns. We are being played. The ZEBRAS are being offered drug money to throw games. Niners will win it all! Silicon Valley wants it to happen.....Santa Clara wants their fair share!!!! SB in AZ????? Easy to smuggle from the border right up thru Tucson to Phoenix.....Cartel is running the show via China/N. Korea. :tup:

• Haha
Reactions: Fender57

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Anyone think the NFL or Niners will take any action to prevent this guy from playing the rest of the playoffs???
Hell, no. These things "take time" if it happened on the field,
ejection plus a nice penalty.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Hell, no. These things "take time" if it happened on the field,
ejection plus a nice penalty.
ha ha,,,,,,yeah even if this guy raped and bitch slapped his wife or girlfriend on the 50 yard line all he'd get is a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty lololololol. Eff the NFL.....so self righteous all the time telling everyone how much they care about human suffering, domestic violence, CTE, player safety.....it's all a sham. Just let all these players take their significant others right down on the field and abuse them in front of the national audience. Give them points for the most outrageous offenses.....team with the most points wins at the end......MVP of the SB gets a prize....his own female slave. :tup:

• Haha

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Last edited:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I just love spoofing the NFL......we could have our own Onion right here! lmao. Actually all forums are open to spoofing . No one is safe! All are open season! :eek: ;):D

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
ha ha,,,,,,yeah even if this guy raped and bitch slapped his wife or girlfriend on the 50 yard line all he'd get is a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty lololololol. Eff the NFL.....so self righteous all the time telling everyone how much they care about human suffering, domestic violence, CTE, player safety.....it's all a sham. Just let all these players take their significant others right down on the field and abuse them in front of the national audience. Give them points for the most outrageous offenses.....team with the most points wins at the end......MVP of the SB gets a prize....his own female slave. :tup:
You're not getting all this from your personal library, are you Gilly?
I'd like to say it's an after effect of your Covid shot, but even the CDC hung up on me.

• Haha

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
I would bet san fran plus 330 to win the superbowl.

Not because I think they will win but because those are good odds for essentially a two team parley.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I would bet san fran plus 330 to win the superbowl.

Not because I think they will win but because those are good odds for essentially a two team parley.
yeah I think they have them way underestimated. Eagles opened at almost 3 point favorites....not sure how that stands now. BOTH offenses extremely tough to stop. I think though that maybe the oddsmakers are seeing exactly what the Niners did against both SEA and DAL and barely squeaked by DAL and required DAAAAAAAAK to throw away the game. Dallas actually should have won that had McCarthy utilized the clock better and if Dak had not had total brain fade on some passes (I said before the game even got going I had no respect for Dak's game, and neither did the Niners as it turned out).

I watched a semgment on ESPN with a former player.....I'm not sure who it was didn't stick around long enough to learn that but he was saying the Eagles are a superior team to the Niners and expects they will win handily......I'm not so sure I agree.....he was also a big fan of Hurts....so probably a bias there. It will come down to which team controls the LOS and is able to run and stop the run the best. Bottom line. Hard one to predict because both can do those things very well.

When it comes down to QB's and experience Hurts by far better. Purdy has had a soft schedule to play against til now......and was lucky he was matched against Dak.This week whole different story. Eagles come out of a very tough divisioin, Niners out of an extremely weak one. So that long win streak? Take with a grain of salt.

It's my hope the Niners come back down to earth with a hard thud this week and the Eagles dominate.....just crush them. GO EAGLES!!!!! (other than that hope you collect on your bet......never like to see a forum brother part with money needlessly lol)

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
As for the AFC title game I want whichever team is best equipped to beat the Niners should the Niners reach the SB. I think that is probably Cincy because KC's D will get run over and passed over by the Niners varied offense....they just don't have the ability to stop a Shanahan offense. And the Niner D will be putting huge pressure on Mahomes very much like the Bucs did in that SB where Mahomes got crushed. Either way I think the NFC wins it all.....I just hope it's not the NIners. Hate em. John Lynch makes me puke everytime I see him rush down after a win to grab a photo op. Shanarat is exactly that...he and his dad...cheaters...his dad especially taught his linemen to cut block and go after opposition legs/knees. And their fans are the worst gloaters in sports....awful. I want the Eagles to make their traveling fans head to the escalators in the 3rd quarter.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
And other than the above summary of my wishes....FUDEAN and eff the NFL for being an overhyped ritual played out every year......same game/results different players. ZEBRAS always win the game for whoever they decide is the least to make errors despite what replays show. And the league has their darlings...they've already figured out in a software program what teams and matchups would create the greatest revenue in the SB....THAT determines all outcomes. Why I continue watching is beyond me.....it's like a rat on the treadmill....can't get off I guess......ritual/addiction/habit....it's worse than nicotine...someone put something in those commercials and on the screen to draw people in....it's subliminal programming and brainwashing. FBI and CIA and China involved. And yes, Hamlin was cremated so we can stop pretending he's still around and needs more donations/get well cards/sympathy etc etc....he's spread out all over the buffalo turf .....good fertilizer ;) :tup: :D

Fender57

Blot Talker
Sep 7, 2008
I just don’t see the Chiefs winning with that gimpy ankle on Mahomes. Bengals are playing with a chip on their shoulders as they feel slighted by the whole Damar Hamilton (RIP) situation that cost them a game they probably would have won.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I just don’t see the Chiefs winning with that gimpy ankle on Mahomes. Bengals are playing with a chip on their shoulders as they feel slighted by the whole Damar Hamilton (RIP) situation that cost them a game they probably would have won.
yup Cincy seems like they are on a mission. Teams like that often win the whole shebang. Maybe it's THEIR year after last year. Niners also on a mission after coming close last year and have been there at the brink multiple times. I think the one big factor that works to the Eggles disadvantage is the coaching/experience factor of Shanahan over Sirriano and the Niners over the Eagles. Might neutralize all that other stuff on game day.

captaind

This is fine
Jul 12, 2007
Tennessee
Eagles OL vs Niners D will be a great matchup. Eagles OL should be the collective NFL MVP. Gotta take the Eggles in this one.

Bengals will roll the Chefs with Mahomes limited. I don't think it will even be close.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Eagles OL vs Niners D will be a great matchup. Eagles OL should be the collective NFL MVP. Gotta take the Eggles in this one.

Bengals will roll the Chefs with Mahomes limited. I don't think it will even be close.
I hope you nail it on the Eagles/Niners......If the Eagles Oline can get the run going to set up all the other stuff that offense does they can get the Niners down early and that crowd into it...That would be very tough for Purdy to deal with if the Eagles D line can harrass him .....Dallas was able to get him uncomfortable and that's the key.....the whole game you have to make him roll left and back out of the pocket...Dallas did that for a half. I think they finally wore down against the Niners because they had a day less on the schedule to get ready and also had to travel. Now it's the Niners having to go to a hellhole to play in.

Also, agree on the Chefs/Bengals.....Mahomes can say all he wants re: his ankle.....it will not be 100% ....no way.

Reactions: captaind

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
And other than the above summary of my wishes....FUDEAN and eff the NFL for being an overhyped ritual played out every year......same game/results different players. ZEBRAS always win the game for whoever they decide is the least to make errors despite what replays show. And the league has their darlings...they've already figured out in a software program what teams and matchups would create the greatest revenue in the SB....THAT determines all outcomes. Why I continue watching is beyond me.....it's like a rat on the treadmill....can't get off I guess......ritual/addiction/habit....it's worse than nicotine...someone put something in those commercials and on the screen to draw people in....it's subliminal programming and brainwashing. FBI and CIA and China involved. And yes, Hamlin was cremated so we can stop pretending he's still around and needs more donations/get well cards/sympathy etc etc....he's spread out all over the buffalo turf .....good fertilizer ;) :tup: :D
First, admit you have a problem.

Second, seek help you can't do it alone.

Third, Hamlin will be born again at halftime of the Super Bowl.
Smoke, fire, lights. How sweet is the smell. Next year is ours.

• Haha

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
First, admit you have a problem.

Second, seek help you can't do it alone.

Third, Hamlin will be born again at halftime of the Super Bowl.
Smoke, fire, lights. How sweet is the smell. Next year is ours.
Yeah I admit I have a problem with Dean. I don't need help to trash him.....he sort of does that all by himself. And yes Hamlin just might show for the halftime ....a ghost #3 doing the moonwalk etc......all will be singing a new hit song "do the loco commotio". This will go down as the best SB halftime ever.

Reactions: Harryo the K