2023 Irreverant NFL News Thread

FiftyFive

Dean Spanos is a traitor!
Nov 14, 2017
Dont discount kc just yet. They have a much better run game and Mahomes is a better qb.

Game will go down to the wire.

also, Buffalo got fire mcdermit. Dude is turner.
Their entire coaching staff is horrible. I'm still amazed they didn't fire Frazier after that meltdown they had last year.

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
KC’s defense is subpar.
Burrow will eat them alive. The only way KC would win that is if Mahomes and the KC offense keeps up and they are very even and whoever turns it over wins. I don't think an injured Mahomes can do that at all. KC has a good D too....will harrass him and their receivers. Might be a good game but I'd give Bengals the odds.....Bengals have a better chance in the SB whoever is matched up.....but I still think NFC wins it all again,,,,likely Philly.

Reactions: Fender57

FiftyFive

Dean Spanos is a traitor!
Nov 14, 2017
I'd expect Cincy to grind out a win against Philly (just don't trust Hurts to make enough plays). I could go either way on the Niners - love the way they play normally, but it's a mirage: you just know Shanahan will come out of the locker room after halftime forgetting he's allowed to run the ball. Cowboys would be another toss-up.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
leave it to the NFL to use David Crosby/CSNY as lead in music to a commercial break and announce his passing. WTF does that have to do with the NFL? Do they ever stop taking advantage of situations for more hype???? :rolleyes:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I hate watching Dak Prescott.....dude always manages to lose big games. He's horrendous. Geno Smith did way better against the Niners than this mess. Niners don't respect Dak. What has he ever won????

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
lmao....MAHER worse than Tweety..... 5 missed PAT in a row now. What a fuckup.

Fender57

Blot Talker
Sep 7, 2008
leave it to the NFL to use David Crosby/CSNY as lead in music to a commercial break and announce his passing. WTF does that have to do with the NFL? Do they ever stop taking advantage of situations for more hype???? :rolleyes:
Next promo up: Gina Lollabrigida.

• Love
Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
you'd think after last week's debacle with the kicker Dallas would have brought in someone off the street, anything but this mfer. 6-3 dallas in instead of 7-3. Dak at least had a good drive there and ran the ball himself setting up the score. But you can't have a fucking kicker like that in the playoffs as we found out too painfully with Tweety...jeebus.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
The Cowboys need to bring in a shrink to help Maher out on the sidelines.....someone like this:

Fender57

Blot Talker
Sep 7, 2008
you'd think after last week's debacle with the kicker Dallas would have brought in someone off the street, anything but this mfer. 6-3 dallas in instead of 7-3. Dak at least had a good drive there and ran the ball himself setting up the score. But you can't have a fucking kicker like that in the playoffs as we found out too painfully with Tweety...jeebus.
They did, but put him on the practice squad. Hope they don’t lose by 1.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
2 picks already by that fucker Dak. Jeebus. Go ahead and lose the game all by yourself you dumbass. I hate that guy. What an insult to Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman in that graphic to have Dak up there with them:rolleyes:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
who would name their kid Dak anyway????

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Short for Dakota. Skraby, the producer on the Gwynn and Chris Show on The Fan 97.3 calls him “Duck” because it’s pronounced Duh-kotah”.
well he plays like a duck. throws a bunch of wounded ducks and picks......I swear I don't watch much football nowdays but whenever I've seen that guy play in a game he comes up small.

Fender57

Blot Talker
Sep 7, 2008
Also, ya think Fox can put maybe five more guys on that panel? It almost looks like they could reenact The Last Supper.

• Haha

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Wow, Sean Peyton scares me on the halftime show, talk about a face that has “lived life”.
yeah dude has really aged. Seems strange he'd want to get back into the grind of the NFL coaching business after all that...even said he'd be happy to take a job with the Texans lololol.....wow.....talk about a reclamation project.

Fender57

Blot Talker
Sep 7, 2008
yeah dude has really aged. Seems strange he'd want to get back into the grind of the NFL coaching business after all that...even said he'd be happy to take a job with the Texans lololol.....wow.....talk about a reclamation project.
He’s a fucking fool to take the Texans job. But that would be better than the Chugs job which he reportedly wanted real bad. If that’s true maybe all the pills he was addicted to fucked his brain up.

• Haha

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Also, ya think Fox can put maybe five more guys on that panel? It almost looks like they could reenact The Last Supper.
not sure they still do it but was sort of hilarious when they used to have them all go out on a studio floor looking like a toy football field with markers and act like they were playing out what might happen........I was kind of hoping a Ray Nitchzke or Dick Butkus would come flying into the studio and spear one of them and put them out of action right there in front of everyone lol, And I was hoping it would be Hitler Cowher or Terry the mouth Bradshaw being laid out. lol.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
He’s a fucking fool to take the Texans job. But that would be better than the Chugs job which he reportedly wanted real bad. If that’s true maybe all the pills he was addicted to fucked his brain up.
well he woulda been better than the weasel there now, not saying much though. I'll always remember Payton as the guy who orchestrated all that bounty gate stuff along with his D coordinator Greg Williams......not sure how the league even allows them to be involved anywhere again...how is that any less egregious than what Pete Rose did????? IN FACT it's WAAAAAAAAAY worse....purposely going out of one's way to phyically injury another? Criminal. Pete Rose was playing a game, gambling, big deal.....never get on his team to lose. And even if he did STILL how is that worse? Only would affect someone's pocket book, not their physical health.

Fender57

Blot Talker
Sep 7, 2008
not sure they still do it but was sort of hilarious when they used to have them all go out on a studio floor looking like a toy football field with markers and act like they were playing out what might happen........I was kind of hoping a Ray Nitchzke or Dick Butkus would come flying into the studio and spear one of them and put them out of action right there in front of everyone lol
They just stand on that field, which they did at halftime. Probably all too old to even try and attempt plays. In fact I thought Bradshaw was gonna keel over and die when it was his turn to talk, Jesus Christ let the guy retire.

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
Fuk Jerry and his Fuking cowpolks. That fuker had a lot to do with our bolts moving to La La land. Fuk him. Go Niners

Fender57

Blot Talker
Sep 7, 2008
well he woulda been better than the weasel there now, not saying much though. I'll always remember Payton as the guy who orchestrated all that bounty gate stuff along with his D coordinator Greg Williams......not sure how the league even allows them to be involved anywhere again...how is that any less egregious than what Pete Rose did????? IN FACT it's WAAAAAAAAAY worse....purposely going out of one's way to phyically injury another? Criminal. Pete Rose was playing a game, gambling, big deal.....never get on his team to lose. And even if he did STILL how is that worse? Only would affect someone's pocket book, not their physical health.
Pete Rose got fucked over. Especially since gambling is now openly embraced (I.e., they don’t have to hide it anymore). You’re right, if anyone deserved lifetime bans it was those two, purposely plotting to maim players, potentially ending their careers or worse.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
zebras trying to throw it for the niners.......defensive lineman held????? Bullshit.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Fuk Jerry and his Fuking cowpolks. That fuker had a lot to do with our bolts moving to La La land. Fuk him. Go Niners
yup,,,,,but I want the cowboys to beat the niners .....I hate them more.....due to their fans who are gloaters like no other. But yeah after that GO EGGLES! Hate Jerah too just not as much as the Niners.