2023 Irreverant NFL News Thread

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Better hope the bengals win. If the Bills win the afc championship is neutral site : ATL lmfao. Only the NFL

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
If that game gets played in ATL the fucking NFL should pay all expenses for KC ticket holders to get to, stay in, and get home from ATL . What a dumbass idea. All because the Bills postponed their game due to Hamlins heart attack. The guy was home in 3days.

Reactions: Fender57

Fender57

Blot Talker
Sep 7, 2008
If that game gets played in ATL the fucking NFL should pay all expenses for KC ticket holders to get to, stay in, and get home from ATL . What a dumbass idea. All because the Bills postponed their game due to Hamlins heart attack. The guy was home in 3days.
And NOW they’re thinking about making neutral sites permanent. What a rip off! Go Bengals!

Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
If its in ATL they can hand out flyers to anyone dressed in bills gear “this dome is what you could have and keep your team” :rolleyes:

Reactions: wrbanwal

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
I think in the case of not finishing the regular season it should be a Fuking coin flip

fuk the nfl money grabbing neutral sight bullshiit

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Okay video of Reagor Below.

EAGLES draft of 2020
Round 1 Reagor
Round 2 Hurts

LA Chuggers Draft of 2020
Round 1 Justin Herbert
Round 1 Kenneth Murray
Los Angeles sent its 2020 second-round pick (No. 37) and third-round pick (No. 71) to the New England Patriots in exchange for the No. 23 selection.

There's really a gap...a long, deep gap.....between teams.

Kenneth Murray 3-years 192 tackles. 2 sacks.
Excellent

Kyzir White - the guy the FUdeans let go to Philly. 2022 - 105 tackles 1.5 sacks.
Chargering -2022. Catch it lol
It's like the yearly return of the swallows to san juan capistrano.....every year the SB winner has players or coaches that are key that were let go by the chugs, or as in the case of Andy Reid , coaches that were not considered due to wanting more money or an element of say in what goes on re: personnel acquisition. The Churros are a losing outfit.....Mexico City is where they are headed at some point. The NfL and Kinky will want them out of SoFi/LA and that's the most logical place to banish the spanos family. Greek tacos anyone??????

Last edited:

Fender57

Blot Talker
Sep 7, 2008
Mahomes: high ankle sprain. Gonna affect him next week for sure. Whoever they play need to entice him to take off and run.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Mahomes: high ankle sprain. Gonna affect him next week for sure. Whoever they play need to entice him to take off and run.
he's a wounded duck now. He will be going up against some mean ass D lines who will use the Bucaneers strategy. If he even makes it to the SB anyone think he can survive on that ankle against the Eggles D line (or less likely Niners or Cowboys?). That will not even heal by the SB. Even after shooting it up and putting it in a heavy taping/brace he was limping. His whole game is being able to quickly step around the pocket, make incredibly fast pivots in the pocket, and then also scramble and run around end or up the middle when needed.....can't do much of any of that anymore. Reid has to make a decision whether the guy is even as effective as Henne on that ankle....Henne did pretty good....drove down for a TD against the jags...was very efficient. That offense is so good that a guy like Henne could still make them very tough to beat. Kind of like a Trent Dilfer did for the Ravens.

Too bad that happened.....ya always want to see a potential champioin at full strength and QB is so key. Mahomes is just fun to watch make things happen. That is no longer going to be the case if he is at about 50%. Still has his arm but a lot of that comes from the legs and he's gonna be missing one. At least he wont act like a baby and throw a temper tantrum like Boso the clown did lolololololol ("I'm playing on one leg and the officials make a call that takes our season away" lmfao at that vagina boy)

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
he's a wounded duck now. He will be going up against some mean ass D lines who will use the Bucaneers strategy. If he even makes it to the SB anyone think he can survive on that ankle against the Eggles D line (or less likely Niners or Cowboys?). That will not even heal by the SB. Even after shooting it up and putting it in a heavy taping/brace he was limping. His whole game is being able to quickly step around the pocket, make incredibly fast pivots in the pocket, and then also scramble and run around end or up the middle when needed.....can't do much of any of that anymore. Reid has to make a decision whether the guy is even as effective as Henne on that ankle....Henne did pretty good....drove down for a TD against the jags...was very efficient. That offense is so good that a guy like Henne could still make them very tough to beat. Kind of like a Trent Dilfer did for the Ravens.

Too bad that happened.....ya always want to see a potential champioin at full strength and QB is so key. Mahomes is just fun to watch make things happen. That is no longer going to be the case if he is at about 50%. Still has his arm but a lot of that comes from the legs and he's gonna be missing one. At least he wont act like a baby and throw a temper tantrum like Boso the clown did lolololololol ("I'm playing on one leg and the officials make a call that takes our season away" lmfao at that vagina boy)
bills and cincy d is suspect. I doubt kc has any problems making the superbowl.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
So far deep 2nd qtr Cincy 17-Bills 7. Cincy dominated early.....2 drives Bills couldn't come close to stopping. Bills got 7 on a nice drive. Cincy almost made it 21-7 and WR was ruled incomplete at the back of the endzone.....barely. Cincy settled for 3 on that long drive. I don't see the Bills winning this. Nice seeing a game in the snow......get rid of fucking domes and astroturf....ruins football :rolleyes: Pussies:rolleyes:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
This one is over. 31-10 coming right up. Bills are getting run over and passed on.....both lines getting beat. This really was not close start to finish.

FiftyFive

Dean Spanos is a traitor!
Nov 14, 2017
That was a questionable PI call on the Bills - that ball was way overthrown. That's really the only complaint I have about the reffing today.

I said a few weeks ago that I couldn't see anyone other than Cincy coming out of the AFC again, and that take's looking good so far. Not over yet, though.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Just glad we don't have to watch a buillshit neutral site game in of all places ATL. Jeebus what a stupid idea that was. Bengals at KC should be a very good game and especially with Mahomes hurt. Burrow is a hell of a qb and has weapons all over the place and Mixon runs the ball like a truck. I can see Bengals winning again.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
That was a questionable PI call on the Bills - that ball was way overthrown. That's really the only complaint I have about the reffing today.

I said a few weeks ago that I couldn't see anyone other than Cincy coming out of the AFC again, and that take's looking good so far. Not over yet, though.
yeah kind of iffy but the defender shoulda kept his hands off the receiver and there would not have been a call.....he was sort of impeding him running full stride. Doesnt matter....Bills getting their asses kicked no matter what the zebras did.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
well Cincy had to settle for a FG even with that PI that put it 1st and goal......surprised. 27-10. 3 possession game 4th qtr....Bills just don't have any run game other than Allen and he can't get all that back on his own.....Cincy will T off on him now. Game over.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Bengals will beat KC with a gimpy Mahomes.

I too am glad that bullshit ATL idea is dead. This idea was the NFL Chargering.
I'm also glad we don't have to keep watching and listening to all the distraction surrounding Hamlin......that's gone now. They kept trying to show him up in the skybox and all you could see was snow lololol

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
They have the Chiefs' number regardless. The total opposite of the Deanos against that team.
Cincy is an actual organization......the churros are a dumpster on fire. No comparison. Cincy has put together a team and coaching staff that will keep them in the hunt for a long time. Deanos never get anywhere other than a playoff berth every so often ....they are content with that.....keep hiring nonsense coaches like Staley/Lynn/McCoy/Norb......never ends. laughing stocks.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I feel sorry for Buffalo fans, always loyal, always hoping. Four trips to SB...nothing.
only glory, IIke the Chuggers was in the far past. Great players, tough teams.
stadium? That's nice. But the football gods do not live in Buffalo

Reactions: Faded Blues

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
Dont discount kc just yet. They have a much better run game and Mahomes is a better qb.

Game will go down to the wire.

also, Buffalo got fire mcdermit. Dude is turner.