2022 hopefully not harpooned Padre Season, Tale of the Whale by Bob Melville

TTK

Darvished!
Jul 30, 2007
yeah shame we have to go to all these lengths for security. Dark Web.....must be the dogs or gnats. I got my password hacked and sent to the Dark Web via Cox Communications. They had a bunch of clients who got hacked. Luckily no damage that I can tell yet but my IT guy got me on track......always use 2 factor authentication when you can. I'm sure the bastards will find a way around that as well....wtf. Stay safe , do you know what's in YOUR wallet???
One of the most common reason people get hacked is from weak passwords. Always use a random password generator no matter how inconvenient it is and don't reuse passwords. Just have a password manager to keep track of all of them. I'm a little paranoid about them so I make sure to use one that stays offline.

I work with clients/business owners and sometimes I need to access some of their accounts and you wouldn't believe the ridiculous passwords they have to important accounts like "businessname123" and they reuse them for everything. I often wonder how these people became successful lol.

FleeT

BoltTalker
Jul 30, 2007
yeah that spike protein is a bitch. it hangs around and who the hell knows how long and where although we know it circulates and ends up in the brain, heart, liver, etc...probably even the anus. :eek:
I cant even discuss these things. lol I had to ban all politics/religion and Covid discussions because everyone was going after each other. lol We have a member who is dying so i made a new religion rule that states that person is allowed to say what they want in their personal Terminal Diagnosis thread. And even then i had to cut dudes because they kept attacking a dying man for his beliefs in God. Crazy that covid turned into such a political thing. But i get it.

I think i had it in december 2019. Both my daughter and i were sick for a month. I was in the er being screened for pneumonia. It was the worst chest cold i have ever had. Then covid came out a few months later. My guess is that there might have been cases prior to it. I sure was sick with all those symtoms. My daughter took her sat test with it. She did so poorly. Totally unlike her. She went home after and slept for like 30 hours. I was concerned.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
There are Various free password generators out there. I believe 16 digit and above password is near impossible to crack or force break. There's a system if you want to 'memorize' your password but the intention is for a Vault like app. or you memorized it to Google or you have a hard copy buried away. I still have too many 'old fashion passwords' but i"m trying touse 16 digit random generated password on utility companies, your financial company, etc.

Reactions: TTK and Gill Man

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
There are Various free password generators out there. I believe 16 digit and above password is near impossible to crack or force break. There's a system if you want to 'memorize' your password but the intention is for a Vault like app. or you memorized it to Google or you have a hard copy buried away. I still have too many 'old fashion passwords' but i"m trying touse 16 digit random generated password on utility companies, your financial company, etc.
so you visit a web site that generates a random password for you to copy then use as you see fit. Think about that for a minute. Just sayin

TTK

Darvished!
Jul 30, 2007
so you visit a web site that generates a random password for you to copy then use as you see fit. Think about that for a minute. Just sayin
As long as your device is secure it's fine. As an extra precautuon though, I always generate the password in a browser I do not use.

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
total bullshit strike call on manny....fing ump.....dumbass

Reactions: wrbanwal

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
And the ump show already begins.

They're probably going to call everything the dodgers way tonight.
he's giving gonsolin the benefit of the doubt on obvious balls. WTH. He screwed manny. Then tried to screw bell.

Reactions: Fender57

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
damn, manaea is getting tagged early.......better settle in

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
manaea is melting down, hit batter, bases loaded no outs

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
wtf drury.....wild throw to first.....2-0 dogs no outs. Great start team:rolleyes:

Reactions: Faded Blues

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
drury is killing us with his D at 3rd.....that is on melville for putting him there in a crucial series....Manny would have prevented 3 runs thus far.

TTK

Darvished!
Jul 30, 2007
He screws up the easy play and makes the difficult play go figure.

Needs another grand slam to make up for it.

Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Aquaman sucks
I'm sorry but these players need to step up against the division rival and leader. Drury D sucked that inning......should have had Manny there and Drury the DH, have no idea what the hell melville was thinking. And yes, manaea sucks so far...truly terrible inning.

Reactions: Faded Blues

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
I'm sorry but these players need to step up against the division rival and leader. Drury D sucked that inning......should have had Manny there and Drury the DH, have no idea what the hell melville was thinking. And yes, manaea sucks so far...truly terrible inning.
Mannys ankle is still hurting. They have to give him more breaks.

Reactions: Gill Man