2021 NFL News Thread

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
A good reminder that fan is short for fanatic. :) And fanatics are going to be very emotional about their team.
maybe chug 'fans' should have their own designation as 'luns'. ;)

Reactions: Fender57

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Can we please stop with Herbert is a top qb nonsense. He is just another cousins honestly. He also reminds me of rivers. Great for 59 minutes but the fails on last minute drives.

Fun to watch the chargers choke year after year.
Rivers was far better. He was tough. He won a lot 4 quarter victories.
Herbert? Allen? Chargers use to be a force.
All Time #10 Philip Rivers 29 2004-2020

Reactions: Faded Blues

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
this should be required viewing 10x/day til the season ends for chug fans and especially Chaincrusher.
They’re over there crying about the fixing of games conveniently forgetting how many times the LA Deanos have been benefiting from fixed calls. Meanwhile a Chief fan has invaded the board totally trolling them. No sign of Chaincrusher but I didn’t look too hard.

FiftyFive

Dean Spanos is a traitor!
Nov 14, 2017
I didn’t have the patience to go back more than a couple of pages on their game day thread but the consensus is HIRE PAYTON!! LMAO he’s too smart to take that job, and if he did take it his genius would officially become a myth.
Something tells me Payton's probably not willing to work for a salary of $5 and a few balogna sandwiches.

The Deanos will waste another year or two with Staley, then move on to the next yes-man who's willing to kiss Deano and Johnny Boy's ass.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
Something tells me Payton's probably not willing to work for a salary of $5 and a few balogna sandwiches.

The Deanos will waste another year or two with Staley, then move on to the next yes-man who's willing to kiss Deano and Johnny Boy's ass.
agree. Payton is going to want at least 10 million a year and complete control of the organization as far as players are concerned.

no way they meet those demands.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
agree. Payton is going to want at least 10 million a year and complete control of the organization as far as players are concerned.

no way they meet those demands.
Ass backwards. Fire the Spanni. There's your rot. Removing TT is useless pruning.

John Spanos was named President of Football Operations for the Chargers in May 2015. He oversees all of the team's football operations, including player personnel, coaching, player finance and the salary cap, medical, equipment, video, player engagement and security

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
Ass backwards. Fire the Spanni. There's your rot. Removing TT is useless pruning.

John Spanos was named President of Football Operations for the Chargers in May 2015. He oversees all of the team's football operations, including player personnel, coaching, player finance and the salary cap, medical, equipment, video, player engagement and security
56-67 since 2015. What’s not to love FUdean

and only one season with more than 9 wins.

great football family

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017

Ha ha, can you imagine how many employees cheapass dean saves appointing his sperm to run the team? No wonder he whacks off all the time.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Lets not dismiss the incredible football pedigree of the spanos family. I think alex picked up an electric football game for dean one christmas at a goodwill in stockton. And johnboy learned on that game and made the team at bishops in la jolla where walkons were not only encouraged but required to avoid forfeiting

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
With Jets 2021 no.1 draft choice (#2) Zack Wilson being benched...
Fan's comment:
"This is Ryan Leaf territory".

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I will give leaf credit that he has admitted to being an asshole and drug addict. Also, he is trying to turn his around. Unlike the owners of the team who continue to profit off their ineptitude.
I heard him as a talk show host and was totally impressed, the guy is amazingly good. He has done a 180, dealt with the reasons behind his prior failures. Just wish he had been given the insight and counseling early in his life, he probably would have been a great leader as a qb .

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
I heard him as a talk show host and was totally impressed, the guy is amazingly good. He has done a 180, dealt with the reasons behind his prior failures. Just wish he had been given the insight and counseling early in his life, he probably would have been a great leader as a qb .
Yup, he is a regular fill-in host on the Rich Eisen Show and he is entertaining, intelligent, and very self-deprecating which adds to his charm. He would be great hosting his own podcast.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Bills suck but will make the playoffs no matter what.
Super Bowl? No.

You want top notch footfall I recommend the upcoming clash between
the Cardinals and Chuggers.
ha, that game should be recommended for insomniacs. :tup:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
What, no one is really excited by watching the NFL Thanksgiving lineup??? Did anyone even bother to watch? I didn't turn any game on until about halfway thru the NE/MIN game and am not watching......it's just on in the background. Saw a replay of the kickoff TD return by MN and the incomplete ruling on the Hunter Henry non TD. Borrrrrrrrrrrring. zzzzzzzzzzzz. WTH. Used to be Thanksgiving games were fun to watch. No mas.

Reactions: Fender57

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
What, no one is really excited by watching the NFL Thanksgiving lineup??? Did anyone even bother to watch? I didn't turn any game on until about halfway thru the NE/MIN game and am not watching......it's just on in the background. Saw a replay of the kickoff TD return by MN and the incomplete ruling on the Hunter Henry non TD. Borrrrrrrrrrrring. zzzzzzzzzzzz. WTH. Used to be Thanksgiving games were fun to watch. No mas.
Got home tonight to see them eating that Turd-ucken abomination they force the players to eat. On a side note, Justin Jefferson couldn’t eat it because his grillz were in his mouth, meaning the fool is wearing that stuff during the game.

• Wow
Reactions: Gill Man