2021 NFL News Thread

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Was pissed that Atlanta choked.
anytime Marriota is involved EYE choke.....the guy is not a winner period, anything can happen. A team putting up that many yards rushing and losing is ridiculous. Horrible owner, horrible franchise. Them choking the SB against the Pats was their pinnacle. Worst choke of a big lead in SB history and that probably will stand forever.

Reactions: Faded Blues

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
what happened to Burrow? IL? I"m sure I missed the news since I don't really pay a hell of a lot of attention to the NFL anymore.
He's at no. 5

2022 stats: 9 games | 70 pct | 2,535 pass yds | 7.6 ypa | 18 pass TD | 6 INT | 141 rush yds | 4 rush TD | 4 fumbles

When Burrow and the Bengals hit the gas, the offense appears as powerful as anything cooking in Buffalo or Kansas City. The no-show in Cleveland was concerning, but six days later, Cincinnati morphed into a balanced juggernaut in a zero-mercy flattening of Carolina. The Bengals piled up 21 first downs to only one for the Panthers by halftime, and Burrow led touchdown marches on six of the team’s first eight drives. Most encouraging, Burrow got help from Joe Mixon and a ground attack that blistered the Panthers for 241 yards. With Carolina forced to respect the run, Burrow did his part through the air before taking a seat in the third quarter. This version of the Bengals -- and Burrow -- can take out any team on the planet.

Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
He's at no. 5

2022 stats: 9 games | 70 pct | 2,535 pass yds | 7.6 ypa | 18 pass TD | 6 INT | 141 rush yds | 4 rush TD | 4 fumbles

When Burrow and the Bengals hit the gas, the offense appears as powerful as anything cooking in Buffalo or Kansas City. The no-show in Cleveland was concerning, but six days later, Cincinnati morphed into a balanced juggernaut in a zero-mercy flattening of Carolina. The Bengals piled up 21 first downs to only one for the Panthers by halftime, and Burrow led touchdown marches on six of the team’s first eight drives. Most encouraging, Burrow got help from Joe Mixon and a ground attack that blistered the Panthers for 241 yards. With Carolina forced to respect the run, Burrow did his part through the air before taking a seat in the third quarter. This version of the Bengals -- and Burrow -- can take out any team on the planet.
am I missing something????...I went over that fantasy ranking you posted AGAINand he's not even on there! WTH. Please explain.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
am I missing something????...I went over that fantasy ranking you posted AGAINand he's not even on there! WTH. Please explain.
Okay the above is NFL actual game play stats. Geno Smith is at 6, Tua is 7, Herbert at 11

The other one I think, was a fantasy game points 'ranking', showing Herbert at 8.

Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Well at the half the chugs are beating the Niners 16-10. I really cannot believe this. Chugs are all banged up on D and you'd think the Niners would be running up and down the field. jimmy G is a horrendous QB , he really is. Niners have all these weapons and a half-ass QB. I don't see them going to the SB now that I've watched them....they killed the rams in LA but big deal, everyone is beating the rams. I guess I'm gonna have to change my assessment of the Niners unless they do something different in the 2nd half. I never liked Kyle Shannahan aka rat jr. HE was the guy who engineered the greatest offensive collapse of a team in SB history. He only had to run the ball 3 and out every series in the 2nd half and punt and the falcons win the SB. Instead the dumbass starts passing with Matty Ice and ends up turning the ball over to Bellicheck and brady and loses the game LOLOLOL.......a truly bizarre HC. I think John Lynch is also a very shaky GM. I hate the NFL the more I try to watch it. A gift helmet to helmet call and ejection of the NIner LB before the half GAVE the chugs 3 points. All agreed it was a poor call and never should have been an ejection.....he never lowered his helmet....was on a straight trajectory and prevert was a RB at that point. STupid.....they are trying to get the chugs to the SB.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
a ha ha ha.......FUDEANS shutout in the 2nd half, the REAL chugs finally showed up. Final Niners 22- FUDEANS 16. EFF U DEAN.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
a ha ha ha.......FUDEANS shutout in the 2nd half, the REAL chugs finally showed up. Final Niners 22- FUDEANS 16. EFF U DEAN.
Loving the news.

A Lot of crappy teams everywhere.
But not in the AFC East

As the Dolphins moved into the top spot in the AFC East, the former Alabama All-American joined Dan Marino as the only Miami players to throw at least three touchdown passes in three consecutive games. Marino had four such streaks – two of three games, one of four and one of seven. The most recent came in 1988.

But Tagovailoa did something not even Marino did: Post a streak of three games with at least three TD passes without throwing an interception.

“Tua’s playing very, very high-level football,” Miami coach Mike McDaniel said after Sunday’s victory. “It’s phenomenal to watch him commit to the process. It’s the third game in a row I didn’t feel a high or a low from him. He just tried to execute each and every play.”

Against Cleveland, Tagovailoa completed 25-of-32 passes for 285 yards with three touchdowns and no interceptions.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Loving the news.

A Lot of crappy teams everywhere.
But not in the AFC East

As the Dolphins moved into the top spot in the AFC East, the former Alabama All-American joined Dan Marino as the only Miami players to throw at least three touchdown passes in three consecutive games. Marino had four such streaks – two of three games, one of four and one of seven. The most recent came in 1988.

But Tagovailoa did something not even Marino did: Post a streak of three games with at least three TD passes without throwing an interception.

“Tua’s playing very, very high-level football,” Miami coach Mike McDaniel said after Sunday’s victory. “It’s phenomenal to watch him commit to the process. It’s the third game in a row I didn’t feel a high or a low from him. He just tried to execute each and every play.”

Against Cleveland, Tagovailoa completed 25-of-32 passes for 285 yards with three touchdowns and no interceptions.
GO TUA!!!!!!! I love that news. About time the Dolphins are a factor in the league. Hey where is Corona Doug????? He must be enjoying this. TAKE THE PAIN AND FUCKOFF DEAN!!!!! Dolphins took the best QB in the draft one spot in front of you...you got the leftover guy again lmfao. DEAN and TELESCO : "we had justin pervert all along as our # 1 QB and were thrilled he fell to us, it's like we hit the lottery". (dumbass chugs congratulate themselves again) A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....LMFAO.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Id love it if the colts miraculously sneak into the playoffs and win the SB. Fuck u cowher you blathering POS. Btw nice stache Hitler.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
With the details, you know now Jerry will becomes a player.

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
With the details, you know now Jerry will becomes a player.

Where he wanted to go was as far away from that clown show as possible!!!

Tillery was a starter the last two seasons, but moved into a reserve role this year. After he was waived, head coach Brandon Staley said that “where we’re headed as a team wasn’t going to be compatible with Jerry and where he’s trying to go.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Where he wanted to go was as far away from that clown show as possible!!!

Tillery was a starter the last two seasons, but moved into a reserve role this year. After he was waived, head coach Brandon Staley said that “where we’re headed as a team wasn’t going to be compatible with Jerry and where he’s trying to go.
ha ha....in other words Brandon, Jerry is trying to go UP and as always the spanos clowns and you are trying to go DOWN. what a goof. Brandon even LOOKS like a goof on the sidelines....more like a crappy weekend golfer than a HC.

• Haha
Reactions: Fender57

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017

Wikipedia
On August 31, 2021, the Bills submitted their plans for a $1.4 billion, 60,000-seat stadium in Orchard Park to representatives of the state and Erie County to be completed by 2027. The proposed capacity is 12,000 seats less than Highmark Stadium and 1,500 seats less than Soldier Field, the lowest capacity stadium currently used in the NFL (and whose main tenant the Chicago Bears are also exploring a new stadium[20]). Unusually for an American sports venue,[citation needed] the stadium would not be an all-seater: a 5,000-person standing room only deck would also be included in the venue, potentially increasing capacity to 68,000.[21] The new venue will not include a roof, but it would be designed so that a majority of the seats would be protected from the elements, and thus the stadium would be ineligible to host the Super Bowl; civic leaders in Buffalo argued that Buffalo lacked the infrastructure to host the Super Bowl, nor any other event large enough to make full use of the venue outside of football, and that the team should not bother trying to build a stadium for such events, nor bid for them.[21] The city's reputation for cold, snowy weather also played into the team's decision to make the new stadium open-air, as the snowy conditions often make for compelling television

• Haha
Reactions: Fender57