2021 NFL News Thread

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Aaron Donald records sack no. 100.

Only one other DT has done so.

Though Donald is known to bounce around the line, he is predominantly an interior defensive lineman and joins longtime Minnesota Vikings All-Pro and Pro Football Hall of Famer John Randle as the only two defensive tackles to post 100 or more career sacks. Randle finished his decorated career with 137.5 sacks. Sacks became an official stat in 1982.

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I saw that and I honestly thought they already went to flag football. What a joke how about canceling altogether nobody cares about that shit.
or they could do something truly entertaing in the skills competition. For sack artists they could use Herbert as a dummy and whoever breaks the most ribs wins. I'd tune in for that :tup: :D

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
Damn……

Chargers' Rashawn Slater tore left biceps tendon, expected to miss remainder of season, per report

FUdean

Reactions: Faded Blues

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Damn……

Chargers' Rashawn Slater tore left biceps tendon, expected to miss remainder of season, per report

FUdean
Same as it always was. This happens every year to them. It's the Dean Spanos Jinxinator......works every time. They got about 22 yds rushing against the Jags. Not only will they not be able to run...having shitty backups , but they will start to see Perv take a bunch of brutal hits from the blind side. Then he'll start getting happy feet and it will be like Jim Everett all over again lololol.

And when you hand out huge contracts to china dolls like Bosa who gets a bruised vagina every year that keeps him out half the season and hampers him in games he plays, well this is part of the result of a stupid decision like that. Telesco couldn't sign decent depth , in this case for the O line, because he gave too much money to guys who are hurt half the time......Look at Allen, James, etc. always hurt. Stupid is as stupid does with the chugs , same as it ever was and always will be until that dumbass family from Stockton sells.

Reactions: Fender57

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Same as it always was. This happens every year to them. It's the Dean Spanos Jinxinator......works every time. They got about 22 yds rushing against the Jags. Not only will they not be able to run...having shitty backups , but they will start to see Perv take a bunch of brutal hits from the blind side. Then he'll start getting happy feet and it will be like Jim Everett all over again lololol.

And when you hand out huge contracts to china dolls like Bosa who gets a bruised vagina every year that keeps him out half the season and hampers him in games he plays, well this is part of the result of a stupid decision like that. Telesco couldn't sign decent depth , in this case for the O line, because he gave too much money to guys who are hurt half the time......Look at Allen, James, etc. always hurt. Stupid is as stupid does with the chugs , same as it ever was and always will be until that dumbass family from Stockton sells.
Herbie...under contract next year, plus fifth year option, and 2 year afterwards franchise tags.

He has to decide to hold out/retire after this season. Demand mega deal, guaranteed contract.

Don't listen to the crappy front office. They'll cave because...."Herbert now NFL highest paid QB ever" sounds like good coverage.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Bosa out, maybe IR.

The Chargers also lost left tackle Rashawn Slater for the rest of the 2022 season with a ruptured biceps muscle. And receiver Jalen Guyton tore his ACL on Sunday.
--------------
This is going to go so far south, even the NFL will have trouble "adjusting" games.
Which I think they will be prepared to do for the Bills, to guarantee them a spot in
the playoffs.
Now if the Bills are at 2-7, it's going to be harder. But yellow flags and reviews should
get a 8-7 Bills team into the bullshit "Tournament."

Reactions: Gill Man

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
sherbert better demand after this season 5 year/250 million dollar deal with 160 mil guaranteed. I fear for this kids health.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Reactions: Gill Man

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
The Deanos. Coming this Fall (which is now)

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
The Deanos. Coming this Fall (which is now)

not just a bruised vagina,,,,a torn vagina. wow. I bet he likes being off the field. Never plays a full year. Once he got the huge money he figures why take the risk of CTE. Actually that is kind of smart....considering how utterly stupid he is. Just say no to Dean , Joey.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
  • Haha

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
not just a bruised vagina,,,,a torn vagina. wow. I bet he likes being off the field. Never plays a full year. Once he got the huge money he figures why take the risk of CTE. Actually that is kind of smart....considering how utterly stupid he is. Just say no to Dean , Joey.
bad news rolls downhill just like the shiit FUdeans spew out every year

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Bosa will be a third down pass rusher within the year. Dude is done.
Joey Bosa signed a five year contract extension with the Chargers worth $135 million. All contract details come via a report from Pro Football Talk. Bosa's contract has $78 million fully guaranteed at signing and $102 million in overall guarantees. The full guarantee consists of a $35 million signing bonus, $7 million roster bonus, and Bosa's 2020, 2021, and 2022 base salaries. If on the roster on the 3rd day of the 2022 league year Bosa's $24 million 2023 injury guaranteed salary will vest to a full guarantee. If on the roster on the 3rd day of the 2024 league year Bosa will earn a $7 million roster bonus. If on the roster on the 3rd day of the 2025 league year he will earn an $8.36 million roster bonus.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
Joey Bosa signed a five year contract extension with the Chargers worth $135 million. All contract details come via a report from Pro Football Talk. Bosa's contract has $78 million fully guaranteed at signing and $102 million in overall guarantees. The full guarantee consists of a $35 million signing bonus, $7 million roster bonus, and Bosa's 2020, 2021, and 2022 base salaries. If on the roster on the 3rd day of the 2022 league year Bosa's $24 million 2023 injury guaranteed salary will vest to a full guarantee. If on the roster on the 3rd day of the 2024 league year Bosa will earn a $7 million roster bonus. If on the roster on the 3rd day of the 2025 league year he will earn an $8.36 million roster bonus.
sounds like the dude is going to get cut very soon.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Bosa prison raped the FUdeans harder than tatoo did the padre owners

That’s gonna leave a scar
Guaranteed section $67 million is in the bank. See video after signing from 2020
if you want. Long at 37 minutes. I like the parts where he mentions Melvin (gone), Justin Jones (Gone, now with the Chicago Bears, was drafted in Round 3) and the comment
"I don't think we have a lot of selfish players on this team." NFL wasting a franchise with Dumbo Deano that could be in London or Laramie, Wyoming.

Last edited:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Dr. Gilly, is not the normal recovery schedule for surgery on a groin injury three months?
I think it depends on the severity of his injury and the type of surgery they had to do. If it was open surgery to fix it then longer time and yeah could be a couple or 3 months. If laparascopic not as long a recovery time.....but still just the fact he had to have surgery is not a great sign. A sever groin STRAIN, (not tear) can take 4-6 weeks to rehab. I bet this guy has a chronic issue if they try to rush him back too soon....he'll be hampered all season. And IIRC didn't he have the same issue before, isn't he a bruised vagina veteran??? Retire already. Is there ONE season he played all year without some kind of injury????? Foot, toe, vagina x2 or x3, knee, whatever else. That is the chug way,,,,,sign a bunch of players who are injury prone.

Reactions: Harryo the K

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Guaranteed section $67 million)is in the bank. See video after signing from 2020
if you want. Long at 37 minutes. I like the parts where mentions Melvin (gone), Justin Jones (Gone, now with the Chicago Bears, was drafted in Round 3) and the comment
"I don't think we have a lot of selfish players on this team." NFL wasting a franchise with Dumbo Deano that could be in London or Laramie, Wyoming.

ha ha, Wyoming is too good for the spanii..they would wreck a great state.....some of the nicest mountains and streams in the world there....Dean would wreck it. Send em to London. And fry the spanii into fish and chips. Ewwwww. Just toss em out after frying...bad batch, Chef Ramsay tosses it in the can.

Reactions: Harryo the K

TTK

Darvished!
Jul 30, 2007
Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

And it keeps getting worse. What a scumbag.