2021 NFL News Thread

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Yup he’s gonna be in pain, they will shoot him up, anything to keep him in the game. Teams need to put a bullseye square on that spot, nice place for a brutal legal shoulder tackle sack. I hope all edge rushers and blitzing cb’s will be coached to do so. Fuck off dean:tup: Harry, I was hoping for a rib fx and pneumothorax or splenic hematoma;) fuck off dean. Maybe someone from Antifa or a Raider fan will sack dean in his luxury box and cancel him lol. The world would be better off:laugh:
So, you're saying because he threw a near TD pass and it was was a “only” rib cartilage injury,
he's “gutsy...heroic” but if it was a broken rib, punctured lung, and the pass was underthrown, Stanley would be critized for not having Daniels in there and the NFL would be
“Reviewing” their on-field “Protocols.”

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
So, you're saying because he threw a near TD pass and it was was a “only” rib cartilage injury,
he's “gutsy...heroic” but if it was a broken rib, punctured lung, and the pass was underthrown, Stanley would be critized for not having Daniels in there and the NFL would be
“Reviewing” their on-field “Protocols.”
I didn’t say that actually, but yeah one could imagine that would be the reaction. And the coach is not Stanley, he’s Ollie.

Reactions: Harryo the K

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
BTW I agree Harry, those a holes in the media will be doing everything they can to find the next hero QB. They will hype whatever for ratings and gambling /revenue. As to that particular game.....Al Michaels is a complete dick. Hi HATE that guy almost more than any other announcer. He was shilling for LA Chugs and the Perv all nite long until he had to bite his tongue on the pick 6 lmao. He's the classic homer for an LA team. Yet when they were in SD he was never kind to them. And to top it off he was very supportive of Spenis for leaving SD. "He had no choice".....Michaels is a bullshit conartist who has lived for years off his "do you believe in miracles'. Fuck you Al. You are almost but not quite as bad as your boyfriend Dean. Retire already. Dumbass :rolleyes:

Reactions: Fender57

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
At least Al michaels wasn't paired with Kris Collinsworth.....can you imagine the nightmare of that disastrous team pulling for the Perv all night long???? lolol. Jeebus H at least we dodged that bullet. I put the announcers right there with the officials as submarining the sport of football. And at least crooked Al was paired with a guy reasonably restrained...he was halfway decent in countering the blathering michaels. Gawd someone please tell Al to GTFO and retire finally.....please save us from that miserable windbag.

Last edited:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Go Bronco. Go Raider.
Broncos should have won mon nite, HC fucked it up. Raiders aren’t going anywhere w Carr, but yeah am pulling for all teams other than the chugs in that division:tup:

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
:laugh: Same guy treating the Perv

“The NFL Players Association and Herbert's representatives are expected to closely monitor how the Chargers handle their starting quarterback as he deals with the injury.”

LMAO Herbert knows, he already has the Union protecting him.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
“The NFL Players Association and Herbert's representatives are expected to closely monitor how the Chargers handle their starting quarterback as he deals with the injury.”

LMAO Herbert knows, he already has the Union protecting him.
dean should save even more $ and start sending his players down to TJ Clinica de Medical for all their medical care.

• Haha

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
They’d be better than the butchers the Chuggers have historically employed.
speaking of butchers,,,,,someone needs to kidnap dean , stuff him in the trunk of a car, and drive him down to the el jefe of the cartels and inject him with heroin and fentanyl and then start dismembering him fingers, toes and then limb by limb, and if he's still screaming, just behead him. throw his skelton in with all the others in Ciudad Juarez. Dea would win the lawsuit by default lolol. And the world would be a far better place.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Carr sucks. That is all
I told you. Amazes me that organization has sat around and not drafted a QB or traded for one to replace that guy. They won't go anywhere til they do. And probably are stuck in neutral until Gruden and Maycock are gone. Mark Davis an idiot. One of the 3 stooges, I'm not sure which.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
So does the raider defense. They had multiple chances to end the game and failed. Period.
yup, they had a huge lead and just gave it away.....what a horrible game. AZ sucks...KC beat the hell out of them and Raiders had them equally in the tank only to let it slip away....that's like those historic collapses almost.....you know like ATL agains NE in the SB ,,,,and I can't remember the exact teams...was it BUF/HOU??? Gruden should not be coaching anymore. Was way overrated and had been away from football too long to begin with. It was a publicity stunt hire by idiot Mark Davis....who is becoming a joke sort of like Snyder and Spanos.

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
yup, they had a huge lead and just gave it away.....what a horrible game. AZ sucks...KC beat the hell out of them and Raiders had them equally in the tank only to let it slip away....that's like those historic collapses almost.....you know like ATL agains NE in the SB ,,,,and I can't remember the exact teams...was it BUF/HOU??? Gruden should not be coaching anymore. Was way overrated and had been away from football too long to begin with. It was a publicity stunt hire by idiot Mark Davis....who is becoming a joke sort of like Snyder and Spanos.
Gruden is out of the league but otherwise spot on gilly :cool:

Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Gruden is out of the league but otherwise spot on gilly :cool:
Ah my bad, im behind the times w the fuckin nfl. Thanks for the wake up call. He resigned after Goodell fucked him over. Is he still suing?
Josh mcdaniels a proven failure, supposedly learned from his failure at DEN. He should replace Carr w
Tim Tebow:p terrific start for commitment to ex lax in 2022:tup:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Packers looked good against da bears except for a couple of really terrible fumble snafus. Those 2 rb’s are damn good, best I’ve seen in a while. When Bhaktari returns watch out.

Reactions: Harryo the K

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Aquavelva is going to miss the next two starts against the cardinals and the dodgers. Solid move and understandable.
yeah glad he's relegated to doing shavin gel commercials for now lol.....other than that...wrong thread
(between you and me dementia is hitting hard in this thread lmao)

Reactions: Faded Blues

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Well Bills are up on TN 24-7 in the 3rd. GO BILLS! I hope they win the AFC this year maybe the SB too! (unless they meet up with GB)

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Well I"m reading the Bill's best CB Dane Jackson had a scary neck injury just before the half and was taken by ambulance to the hospital for evaluation,he's moving extremities ok. Hope for the best for the guy. I"m not watching MNF.....the wife is watching 90 day fiance....more action lol

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
The fact Dr. Chao is still with the Chuggers is very, very Deano like.
Chao has had a lot of issues.

Watch out, Herbie. Get yourself maybe four more opinions.

how the fuck did Dean employ a dude that lost multiple multi million dollars law suits for malpractice?

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
looks like Chao has to make money somewhere.....wth....there is actually a twitter site that he can comment on sports injuries? Only in America.