2021 NFL News Thread

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
great question. Because if they are saying the vaccinated players are not as contagious...pure bullshit....non-science. I'm not sure of the answer to your great question. I thought Aaron Rodgers who tested positive couldn't play at all for 10 days. What's the difference here??? I'm as confused as you. Not surprising because just about everything in the entire response to the pandemic has been confusing frankly. Only thing that might make sense is they at first had a positive rapid test then tested negative after the PCR test. But they don't seem to indicate that's the case for those guys...only that Bosa is most likely because he's tested negative 5 days in a row. I doubt they do that for 'fine citizens' like you. lol
At $1.17 million per game, it's might not be a medically encouraged call.
Chugger Medical Center.

• Haha
Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
At $1.17 million per game, it's might not be a medically encouraged call.
Chugger Medical Center.
Goodell chief medical officer, all test results verified by him. Lets see how many chugs play vs steelers.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Faded Blues aka Jack Dougherty

And thus Ingram took his game elsewhere...no surprise there....and look how it's affected Bosa's season. LOL. Only the chugs. Besides, giving a non QB that kind of money is an invitation for him to take plays off, not take the big hits to his head.....why risk a lifelong injury when you are already compensated enough to cover you for several lifetimes over.....just take it easy and above all don't play hurt even if it's a hangnail. I believe the Bosa family , namely his dad etc have history of injury riddled careers or shortened careers. Maybe like dad like sons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faded Blues

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
The FUdeans drafted the wrong Bosa. Big brother stubs his toe and misses half a season. Little brother comes back from a acl and now leads or is close to leading the league in defense

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
The FUdeans drafted the wrong Bosa. Big brother stubs his toe and misses half a season. Little brother comes back from a acl and now leads or is close to leading the league in defense
yeah and you can bet that Nick is gonna demand the same or more money when his contract comes up LOL. The league, ie other owners, have to be happy with spenis for resetting the salary curve lmao. Jeebus...what a nutjob. :rolleyes: That will affect not just DE's but all positions and mainly QB's......who will demand way more money than the #12 salary of Bozo.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
And thus Ingram took his game elsewhere...no surprise there....and look how it's affected Bosa's season. LOL. Only the chugs. Besides, giving a non QB that kind of money is an invitation for him to take plays off, not take the big hits to his head.....why risk a lifelong injury when you are already compensated enough to cover you for several lifetimes over.....just take it easy and above all don't play hurt even if it's a hangnail. I believe the Bosa family , namely his dad etc have history of injury riddled careers or shortened careers. Maybe like dad like sons.
We all predicted this too, Bosa would take the huge payday and look to cut corners. Perfect team to do this to.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Why would he take plays off with $73 million given at signing and $102 million guaranteed?

I mean, who would do that? :)

• Haha

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
The number in the St. Louis lawsuit settlement sounds about right...
But I think everyone involved kinda knew that, for the most part, it was a frivolous suit that Kroenke and the League would ultimately win; so the ONLY reason for them to shell out that kind of money would've been to prevent making private documents public......WHY??

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
The number in the St. Louis lawsuit settlement sounds about right...
But I think everyone involved kinda knew that, for the most part, it was a frivolous suit that Kroenke and the League would ultimately win; so the ONLY reason for them to shell out that kind of money would've been to prevent making private documents public......WHY??
I'd like to know what team 'leaked' the details needed to get this all started....suspects
are the Raiders or Chargers. I think we'll know as NFL lays out factors of payment that is due by Christmas.
Koenke will get relocation fee dropped, and I suspect Deano's $650 million will somehow go to
Stan for Stadium costs. Deano and Davis signed similar 'indemnity clauses’ as did Stan.

Reactions: Faded Blues

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
Looks like the highest paid position in the NFL this year will be a Lawyer in St. Louis!

• Angry

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
The second highest paid is the guy in the mailroom in charge of shredding paper!!

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Its all about the lawyers, in sports and in general. Fabiani was heavily involved in making sure the chugs ended up in la for example.lawyers make up most of the politicians. Many make 800/ hr.

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
Its all about the lawyers, in sports and in general. Fabiani was heavily involved in making sure the chugs ended up in la for example.lawyers make up most of the politicians. Many make 800/ hr.
Maybe we shouldn't have been so mean to Chainy...Could've hit him up for a loan!! :roflmao:

• Haha