2021 NFL game day thread

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
Chiefs with some trickery just marched down the field on oak.

That was a impressive te direct snap dive play and it showed on replay the D was standing still for the first second after the snap lol.

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
We're back. :)

Patriots 45. Browns 7
Looks like maybe once again NE selected the perfect QB for their system. This is a great article and a lot of teams passed on this guy , and especially love that SF passed on him AND traded up , giving up a lot, for a guy that thus far cannot see the field. LOL

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I haven't actually sat down to watch a game in a while but damn there are a lot of commercials I have to ignore.

Fumble recoverd by raiders mid field.
yup, I follow mostly on gamecast espn.....just watch the football go up and down the little diagrammed field on the screen and the play by play commentary. LOL. No commercials to worry about. No dumb zebras to watch control everything, other than the damn screen telling me there's a 'holding' or 'taunting' penalty. No announcers hyping stuff. No watching players acting like they won the lottery for making a tackle or sack or scoring a TD. No watching the whole D go and act like cheerleading squads in the endzone after making a pick 6. It's all good. And I just take off and watch grass grow if I get too bored with it. NFL no longer controls my life....more specifically Dean Spenis is out of my life and out of our town,,,,,,,,he no longer pollutes SD or San Diegans.....he's LA's problem now. :tup:

Reactions: ThunderHorse17

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
KC vs Raiders

Who is more legit?
I doubt there is any team truly legit from the AFC West this year. Thus far all have looked pretty mediocre. Weak division.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I was thinking about this before today's game Chiefs have 5....now four AFC Wesr games left,
Now it's four.... 1 vs Raides...1 vs Chuggers....2 vs. Broncos. If they can win all those games, they'll win the Division.

Last edited:

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Patriots continue to roll....up 13-0 over the Falcons AT ATL. Was just watching espn gamecast not the game and just before the half watched as Mac Jones led that team down the field with 1:50 left to get them in FG range with 5 sec left. Reminded me exactly of what Brady did all the time.....short passes mostly with a few mid range.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Pats won I take it?
25-0. First time in that stadium Facons have been shut out. Patriots are for real and talk is the can challenge for the afc east division and possibly more.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Huh figured that would have happened to them a dozen times already. Oh they got new digs I bet.

And what a surprise pats are still nflicas team.
yeah will always consider them the team that blew a huge lead and gave up a historical comeback to little tommy brady in the SB. That was pretty much all on the stupid HC who came from SEA and Rat Jr. who was OC and is now on the hot seat along with John Lynch in SF for crappy performance this year and likely blowing the draft by selecting a guy who can't beat out Jimmy G LOLOLOL. They actually gave up a bundle to move UP to select that guy while the Pats played it cool and waited for Mac Jones to fall to them. Lynch is looking like an idiot. Rat Jr.'s buddy.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
yeah will always consider them the team that blew a huge lead and gave up a historical comeback to little tommy brady in the SB.
I was listening to the game on the radio and that’s all they were talking about. The Falcons will never live that down. 28-3 forever.

Reactions: Gill Man

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
yeah will always consider them the team that blew a huge lead and gave up a historical comeback to little tommy brady in the SB. That was pretty much all on the stupid HC who came from SEA and Rat Jr. who was OC and is now on the hot seat along with John Lynch in SF for crappy performance this year and likely blowing the draft by selecting a guy who can't beat out Jimmy G LOLOLOL. They actually gave up a bundle to move UP to select that guy while the Pats played it cool and waited for Mac Jones to fall to them. Lynch is looking like an idiot. Rat Jr.'s buddy.
That selection was questionable. Leaf had talent, he suffered from mental illness.
Three no. 1s? That guy should start immediately.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
Lynch is in over his head.They should have traded jimmy g the second he drafted France.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
25-0. First time in that stadium Facons have been shut out. Patriots are for real and talk is the can challenge for the afc east division and possibly more.
My only concern for the pats is can Mac Jones lead the team on a game winning drive.

I think next year watch out for the pats.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
My only concern for the pats is can Mac Jones lead the team on a game winning drive.

I think next year watch out for the pats.
We will find out this year if he can. All I can say is it looks like he can in the crunch. As I said above...just before the half he had 1:30 to lead them down the field for another FG and did so very efficiently and although I did not see the live plays ...if you watched how they sequenced on gamecast and the yardage for each completion.....that is precisely the way TB would have driven them down for that. It was impressive. So I believe he has the ability and focus and sheer determination , much the way Brady did. I hope so. I want them to keep crushing spenis into nothingness LOLOLOLOLOL.

Reactions: ThunderHorse17

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Lynch is in over his head.They should have traded jimmy g the second he drafted France.
It is beginning to look like they don't have full confidence in France is the problem. And if he's not the best QB in that draft they effed up period. Giving up that much for a guy who can't start in his first year already is looking like a major failure. Mac Jones is leading his team to dominating victories and looking like a very seasoned QB doing it. France can't beat out JimmyG who must not be the saviour all the frisco fans thought he would be, you know the next coming of Joey M. LOL

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
The SNF game is going to be another chance for the National audience to get a glimpse of the embarrassment of having a "Home" game in an "Away" setting! Just about every LAC home game has been that way since 2017, but when teams like Steelers come to town, it's can get ugly onesided in the stands! The NBC camera crew will have to work extra hard to avoid showing the sea of Terrible Towels waving in the crowd!!

At the beginning of the year I named Najee Harris as my pick for OROY, and the kid is singlehandedly driving my Fantasy team to an 8-2 record as an RB1!! He's 6th in the league in Yards, and 2nd in carries behind Henry who's gone for the year. He also has 44 catches in the Passing game. I'm looking for Najee Harris to have a breakout game against the LAC, who are setting a new low for Run D in the league. There are currently 7 teams in the league that allow less than 100yds/G...the rest from No.8 to No. 31 are separated by single digits or often decimal points all the way down to the Texans who are giving up 136.9Yds/G....THE LAC ARE GIVING UP 155.1Yds/G!!!!

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
The SNF game is going to be another chance for the National audience to get a glimpse of the embarrassment of having a "Home" game in an "Away" setting! Just about every LAC home game has been that way since 2017, but when teams like Steelers come to town, it's can get ugly onesided in the stands! The NBC camera crew will have to work extra hard to avoid showing the sea of Terrible Towels waving in the crowd!!

At the beginning of the year I named Najee Harris as my pick for OROY, and the kid is singlehandedly driving my Fantasy team to an 8-2 record as an RB1!! He's 6th in the league in Yards, and 2nd in carries behind Henry who's gone for the year. He also has 44 catches in the Passing game. I'm looking for Najee Harris to have a breakout game against the LAC, who are setting a new low for Run D in the league. There are currently 7 teams in the league that allow less than 100yds/G...the rest from No.8 to No. 31 are separated by single digits or often decimal points all the way down to the Texans who are giving up 136.9Yds/G....THE LAC ARE GIVING UP 155.1Yds/G!!!!
ha ha....that's great......watch the NFL try to do a photoshop thing with the terrible towlels and put a blue lightning bolt on them. lmao.

Reactions: Faded Blues

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Halftime. Colts 24 Bills 7

“We can't win without a new stadium. It's a competition thing.”
and thus the Patriots should be the favorites now to win the AFC East.....Bills fading fast. Yup threaten to move to Toronto or London. Do bison ever migrate to Toronto or London???? They DO have chips in London....are those buffalo chips?????

Reactions: Harryo the K

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
and thus the Patriots should be the favorites now to win the AFC East.....Bills fading fast. Yup threaten to move to Toronto or London. Do bison ever migrate to Toronto or London???? They DO have chips in London....are those buffalo chips?????
If Bills lose, Patriots are in solo pocession of first place in the AFC East since 2019.
Brady or Belichick ? Brady was fantastic, but as much as a Belichick is Darth Sidious,
he is the key.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I blame the confusion over the Stadium for our slide.

Really, hope the Bills get to the SB and a Ring. Doubtful.

Last week of AFC season, let's take four teams out as very unlikely. That's 12 for
7 spots. Four Division winners, one very strong team, one above average team, and a team
that “struggled”. But lots of TV and ads for you all.

So exciting.

Last edited:

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
Just noticed for the first time the nfl needs two more teams in the playoffs And that would be fully half the league. Giving hockey a run for their money.

starting to look like some afc upsets today.