2021 NFL game day thread

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Norb,McCoy, Lynn,Staley....dumb, dumber, even dumber, and dumbest.
Tommie Telescope:
“We have great faith in Coach Staley. 2021 was tough year and we missed the playoffs by a whisker. And we saved a roster spot and salary as I have released all of our punters.
Herbert is great we'll keep him on his rookie contract because well, I think it keeps him humble. We will remodel our Trophy Case and probably add some photographs of Dean his great brilliant kids, AJ and Johnnie. I'll be back at Notre Dame scouting out some talent for the draft. Coach Staley will determine if he wants his staff back, fans tell me they want Nagy or Fangio. I can't please
the entire dozen but we'll see.”

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
Tommie Telescope:
“We have great faith in Coach Staley. 2021 was tough year and we missed the playoffs by a whisker. And we saved a roster spot and salary as I have released all of our punters.
Herbert is great we'll keep him on his rookie contract because well, I think it keeps him humble. We will remodel our Trophy Case and probably add some photographs of Dean his great brilliant kids, AJ and Johnnie. I'll be back at Notre Dame scouting out some talent for the draft. Coach Staley will determine if he wants his staff back, fans tell me they want Nagy or Fangio. I can't please
the entire dozen but we'll see.”
Harry you need to make a blog. You are genius.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Harry you need to make a blog. You are genius.
Thanks. I thought about that back in the middle of 2019. If anyone on forum has experience, i could PM them about what i learned but never got complete.........domain name, server here or there, etc.

Fouts

Aug 17, 2007
La Jolla, CA
At least there is one person waking up to the truth at the powdercuckers dot com

Remember How This Feels, Right Now
Yesterday, 09:34 PM

Because that's how it's going to feel pretty much every year as a Chargers fan.

LOL sorry if you came in here looking for an inspirational message.

Just like in real life, you have the haves and have nots. And we are most certainly in the latter camp. I'm sure we'll get the usual empty platitudes from ownership, "we're close," etc. As a fanbase, we probably should just be happy with the handful of exciting games/comebacks we get each year (like the win at KC this year, the exciting game against the Browns, etc) and the individual performances. But to think this franchise will one day be sculpted to consistently compete with the NFL heavyweights...is foolhardy.

Take the small pleasures and I guess just remember this is a game. One that that Chargers are not good at, LOL.

Good night.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
At least there is one person waking up to the truth at the powdercuckers dot com

Just like in real life, you have the haves and have nots. And we are most certainly in the latter camp. I'm sure we'll get the usual empty platitudes from ownership, "we're close," etc. As a fanbase, we probably should just be happy with the handful of exciting games/comebacks we get each year (like the win at KC this year, the exciting game against the Browns, etc) and the individual performances. But to think this franchise will one day be sculpted to consistently compete with the NFL heavyweights...is foolhardy.

Take the small pleasures and I guess just remember this is a game. One that that Chargers are not good at, LOL.

Good night.
he just explained the entire history of the franchise in one post. Well done sir!

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017

Good night.
Le Charger Circus du Soleil. You must appreciate the amazement

• Haha
Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Le Charger Circus du Soleil. You must appreciate the amazement

ha ha, that's what the powder blues poster meant when he said "I guess we will just have to be happy with individual performances" lmao. Actually that was the front office in action. What is telescope/johnny boy record so far??? Friggin nightmare for whatever fanbase they have left. Embarrassment to LA , thank god they are gone from SD. No mas! No mas!!

Reactions: ThunderHorse17

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
despite what's been assumed and said, I still find it very hard to believe Bisaccia would even consider playing for a tie in that situation. He had his own TO and could take it to 2 sec and kick the FG and knock the chugs out ...why even CONSIDER the alternative and let them in the playoffs????? If he truly had thought of that, shame on him.....can you imagine the old bolts and raiders ever considering that??????? WTF. Say it ain't so Rich. Has anyone questioned him about it? Have not seen it if so.

And another point, IF he's done something totally stupid like that....can you imagine the outcry re: the league wanting both teams , ie relocators, to be in the playoffs and putting their rubber stamp on such a ridiculous notion? I can hear it in Rich's headphones from Goodell "Ah Rich, I think you better just go ahead and kick the FG, we can't afford to make it too obvious this thing is rigged" lol

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Understand one thing. There's the Charger Way. And it will both befuddle you and amaze you. From the Holy Roller to leading 24-0 on MNF and losing 35-24 in the seconfd half, to having a player intercept the ball and the fumble it right back to giving up a 4th and 29 and losing the game to playing an opponent's team song at your own stadium for their fans, to calling a time out and making a substituing a worse defense and losing a game your opponent is willing to share.
Want a new Stadium, and pay millions to be a renter. Go where no wants you, and leave behind fans who understand that you will never win, you will always lose but who use to appreciate the stumbling brilliance.

"Lousy" is Jets football. "Screw up front office" is WFT.
"Suffering" is Lions football.

No, none of them reach the grandeur, the perfection of failure that is
The Charger Way.

Be yourself, Mr. Chugger, you entertain like no one else.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
despite what's been assumed and said, I still find it very hard to believe Bisaccia would even consider playing for a tie in that situation. He had his own TO and could take it to 2 sec and kick the FG and knock the chugs out ...why even CONSIDER the alternative and let them in the playoffs?????
He was considering the tie because a blocked FG run back for a score would’ve been a disaster. I think he would’ve run one more play and if the Chugs didn’t call a timeout after that he’d let the clock run out. He had the playoffs in the bag, he doesn’t care about the Chugs one bit. It’s like sitting out your best players in the last game, you’re already in the playoffs, why risk it? Of course Super Genius Staley Merolis called the timeout and woke him up.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
He was considering the tie because a blocked FG run back for a score would’ve been a disaster. I think he would’ve run one more play and if the Chugs didn’t call a timeout after that he’d let the clock run out. He had the playoffs in the bag, he doesn’t care about the Chugs one bit. It’s like sitting out your best players in the last game, you’re already in the playoffs, why risk it? Of course Super Genius Staley Merolis called the timeout and woke him up.
this time 1000.

even if that was his attention by calling timeout the chargers allowed the raiders to put in a run package. And like everyone is saying why didn’t dumbfuck calll a time on first down if the he wanted a run defense.

bottom line stayley is a terrible fucking coach. He went for it on 4th down on his own 18 in the 3rd quarter. Ryan is right calling him a division 3 coach. Stanley will be fired after next year and will never get a HC job in the nfl again.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
“I know this: I want to be back,” he said.
“This is a special group, (and) [year] is going to be a special year for this football team. You look on the sidelines today and all those guys who have been out for a long time are out there, and they’ve got a bright future here … I’ve said it all along to you guys, regardless of who is out there, the way this team works, the way they fight their tails off, the same way they played today — we’ve created a culture here.”

1. recall who said it?
2. recall the occasion?

Hard, perhaps. But even a good guess won't cost you a time out.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
“I know this: I want to be back,” he said.
“This is a special group, (and) [year] is going to be a special year for this football team. You look on the sidelines today and all those guys who have been out for a long time are out there, and they’ve got a bright future here … I’ve said it all along to you guys, regardless of who is out there, the way this team works, the way they fight their tails off, the same way they played today — we’ve created a culture here.”

1. recall who said it?
2. recall the occasion?

Hard, perhaps. But even a good guess won't cost you a time out.
just a guess......norb....but, hell, any one of the dumbfucks coulda done it...mccoy, lynn, and this dumbass. It's the chug way. And it's the telescope/johnnyboy way.....'we've created a culture, we are going to be special, blah blah fucking blah" ...SAME. OLD. DEANOS.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I fully understand that but that is playing scared when you have a chance to take out your suppposed dreaded rival......after a guy like bozo said what he said???? YGBSM. Take em out. What are the fucking odds they blow it that bad and a bad snap or block leads to a TD the other way?? .....1/100???? I have to disagree but understand the concept. I just think you play aggressive and don't let a team like the chugs into the playoffs. You gotta trust your instincts. And besides if Bisaccia was that worried he woulda taken a knee even after Staley Merolis called that TO. He finally had timet to think about it all and realized, go for the jugular. He woke up out of his trance. Jeebus these coaches are borderline morons, most of em. I don't see Bisaccia lasting long if it took him that long to figure it out although he's certainly not as clueless as Staley, I'll give him that. Mark Davis another terrible owner. How many draft picks has that team blown since Maycock was GM and Gruden HC?? But as bad as Mark Davis is with that Larry haircut , he's 100x better than Deano LOLOLOLOL.

Reactions: Fender57

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
just a guess......norb....but, hell, any one of the dumbfucks coulda done it...mccoy, lynn, and this dumbass. It's the chug way. And it's the telescope/johnnyboy way.....'we've created a culture, we are going to be special, blah blah fucking blah" ...SAME. OLD. DEANOS.
McCoy. Year 2017. Same old bumbling, stumbling, fumbling Deanos.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
McCoy. Year 2017. Same old bumbling, stumbling, fumbling Deanos.
yup, different year, same exclamations and hype, same results .....never changes. Only true constant is the dumbass ownership. That is the common denominator in it all. The same guy that decided it was a good business decision to leave SD in the dust is the same guy responsible for all the fucking mediocrity for years. Eff that family from Stockton. All of em and their progeny....they can all go straight to hell. It's such great karma to see them on their asses at the end of every season.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
Understand one thing. There's the Charger Way. And it will both befuddle you and amaze you. From the Holy Roller to leading 24-0 on MNF and losing 35-24 in the seconfd half, to having a player intercept the ball and the fumble it right back to giving up a 4th and 29 and losing the game to playing an opponent's team song at your own stadium for their fans, to calling a time out and making a substituing a worse defense and losing a game your opponent is willing to share.
Want a new Stadium, and pay millions to be a renter. Go where no wants you, and leave behind fans who understand that you will never win, you will always lose but who use to appreciate the stumbling brilliance.

"Lousy" is Jets football. "Screw up front office" is WFT.
"Suffering" is Lions football.

No, none of them reach the grandeur, the perfection of failure that is
The Charger Way.

Be yourself, Mr. Chugger, you entertain like no one else.
This should be a poster so we can buy it.