2021 NFL game day thread

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
And deepest apologies to Harry the Prophet.....INDEED the RAIDERS ARE BAAAACK!!!!!! LOVING THIS KARMA FOR SPENIS AND FAMILY.

Reactions: Fender57

FiftyFive

Dean Spanos is a traitor!
Nov 14, 2017
I was going to say that I loved how this loss was as painful as humanly possible for the Deanos, but then I remembered that the owners don't give a rat's ass whether they win or lose, and they have no fans left to be upset about these games.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
I was going to say that I loved how this loss was as painful as humanly possible for the Deanos, but then I remembered that the owners don't give a rat's ass whether they win or lose, and they have no fans.
So true. The only people punished are the six guys over on the powder blues board.

• Haha
Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
i had to turn off collinsworth....I wonder what pervert oysters taste like? Maybe Chef Chris can enlighten us. Jeebus H what a moron. He drooled all night with hyperbole over that guy....who btw also cost the chugs a win with his pick.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
And deepest apologies to Harry the Prophet.....INDEED the RAIDERS ARE BAAAACK!!!!!! LOVING THIS KARMA FOR SPENIS AND FAMILY.
Or....did the CHUGGERS never leave? Everyone owes me big time as again, I dreaded the KC Rumors again and I kept the Light on. You know, when I go into the garage and it's like 61 and I'm freezing....
I doubt I could a stadium fan, aka a Packer to Whom ever, anymore.

FiftyFive

Nov 14, 2017
So true. The only people punished are the six guys over on the powder blues board.
I'm sure Chainy is probably insisting that Herbert is better than Mahomes right now because he converted a bunch of fourth downs against a Charmin-soft defense that was intentionally playing for the tie.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
Things I liked about this game:

Chugs got eliminated
Squeeler fans having a meltdown thinking the tie would happen, which it would have if not for Idiot Staley.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
i had to turn off collinsworth....I wonder what pervert oysters taste like? Maybe Chef Chris can enlighten us. Jeebus H what a moron. He drooled all night with hyperbole over that guy....who btw also cost the chugs a win with his pick.
He does that with every player on SNF. Gruden was semi that way, but Collinsworth is
ridiculous.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I'm sure Chainy is probably insisting that Herbert is better than Mahomes right now because he converted a bunch of fourth downs against a Charmin-soft defense that was intentionally playing for the tie.
Mr. Chainny is not allowed within 1000 words of this Forum per my legal action.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I hope dean is so upset he goes out and physically abuses a Vegas hooker and is caught and is forced to sell. :tup:

• Haha
Reactions: Fender57

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
I am so happy. The raiders coach was going to run the clock out. He was totaling going for the tie and the dumb fuck Staley calls a time out. Lmfao. What a fucking moron. And the nfl we’re doing everything in their power to make sure the chargers got in and Staley fucked up. Lmfao.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
I am so happy. The raiders coach was going to run the clock out. He was totaling going for the tie and the dumb fuck Staley calls a time out. Lmfao. What a fucking moron. And the nfl we’re doing everything in their power to make sure the chargers got in and Staley fucked up. Lmfao.
Long live Staley.

FiftyFive

Nov 14, 2017
Seriously, how fucking stupid do you have to be to still lose when both the league and the other team are intentionally gifting you the game? The bar has been set so low, the Deanos' next coach will probably tell Herbert he's moving to first base.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
What made it really stupid was that time out accomplished nothing. The Raiders could still run it down to 2 seconds and still attempt the kick. Which they weren’t going to do, they were packing it in and moving onto the playoffs. Staley is such an idiot. He keeps the tradition of moron LA coaches going.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
so I wasn't watching on TV at the end.....did the stadium explode as it would have in OAK or was it like another SB???? I hope all chug fans who dared to show are now getting their asses kicked.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
What made it really stupid was that time out accomplished nothing. The Raiders could still run it down to 2 seconds and still attempt the kick. Which they weren’t going to do, they were packing it in and moving onto the playoffs. Staley is such an idiot. He keeps the tradition of moron LA coaches going.
Yup. It was one of the dumbest decisions I have ever seen. Dude should be fired but he won’t. Glad I am not a fan anymore.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
so I wasn't watching on TV at the end.....did the stadium explode as it would have in OAK or was it like another SB???? I hope all chug fans who dared to show are now getting their asses kicked.
It ain’t the same. The Vegas crowd probably partied with the Chug fans.

• Sad

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
He does that with every player on SNF. Gruden was semi that way, but Collinsworth is
ridiculous.
actually a lot of so called pundits were attempting to crown him the next Mahomes. He can't even produce a victory against a crap Raiders D in overtime. He required the help of officials overturning calls on 2 separate drives in order to tie it up in regulation. Yup the next Mahomes allright LOLOLOL.