2021 hopefully truncated season Padres thread

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
no they are married forever, it's more like tingler is being sent to prison and propeller is the weeping wife and is now going to go out and whore around for a replacement while she can't have visiting rights to get it on with tingler. What a shame , no conjugal visits between propeller and tingler anymore.
You're saying in this marriage, the Tingle is gone?

Reactions: Gill Man

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I was thinking about the relievers and how other teams in the second half
Have been getting home runs so consistently. Again I think other teams
know what and how Tingler wants the relievers to throw. They know who is going to do what.

Plus, I think the shift is way over done. For a power hitter who hits liners over the second baseman, fine. But for most hitters who hit to the left side or the right side, it leaves too many gaps. And then you gave your magic instructions to the pitcher so they can try and help them to hit to their favorite side. stupid sabermetrics.

Last edited:

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
I was thinking about the relievers and how other teams in the second half
Have been getting home runs so consistently. Again I think other teams
know what and how Tingler wants the relievers to throw. They know who is going to do what.
That might be part of it but the bigger reason is Tingler burned them out by not allowing his starters to go more than four innings a shot.

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Stammen did something unusual tonight, he had a four strikeout inning in the sixth.
Let me guess, one was a foul strike into the catcher who dropped it and then threw the ball away.

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
if seidler doesnt fire preller cause of the contract then make him president of the janitorial department.

no way seidler can honestly tell himself preller is the man going forward.

• Haha
Reactions: Gill Man

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
if seidler doesnt fire preller cause of the contract then make him president of the janitorial department.

I agree. Players plus or minus .....but when you pick Tingler and back him, “that's a
pretty big mazo ball out there.” Per Coach Seinfeld.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
The weird stats from last night’s rain delay resumption. It was like going into the Time Tunnel and messing with history.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008

I agree. Players plus or minus .....but when you pick Tingler and back him, “that's a
pretty big mazo ball out there.” Per Coach Seinfeld.
Even though I’m on record saying no way Seidler fires Preller, I wholeheartedly agree. He created this mess and I was pretty pissed he hired Tingler to begin with, an unproven manager leading a supposed loaded roster full of vets “ready to win”. He ignited this stink bomb that very day, you could say they (the players) were successful until the all Star break in spite of the shitshow shenanigans Preller started.

Reactions: Faded Blues

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Seidler: "AJ I want you to go out and hire the best manager you can find! We HAVE to catch the Dodgers in our division next year"
Propeller: "No problem boss, I think I know exactly who you are looking for":
image.jpeg

Reactions: Faded Blues

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Fox Sports taking about third base Coach Ron Washington, asked Washington was consider for the Padre coach position.
They had he and Tingler were the last two choices, said Preller went with Tingler, the second inexperience Coach, he hired after Green.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
Fox Sports taking about third base Coach Ron Washington, asked Washington was consider for the Padre coach position.
They had he and Tingler were the last two choices, said Preller went with Tingler, the second inexperience Coach, he hired after Green.
That is correct. Washington has two pennants under his belt, between the two he was the obvious choice. Some said he had “baggage” but who doesn’t?

Lancer 1

Betrayed Bolt Supporter
Jul 10, 2006
Tingler should've gotten someone else warmed up once Crismatt allowed the 2 consecutive batters on base, now the game is tied, with the go-ahead runner on base with only 1 out!

Reactions: Fender57

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Padres choke again. New coach, and new GM I hope because either Preller calling the shots and they drink or let's letting Dunbar’s Tingler do the calls. BOTH should go.
OFFICIALLY ELIMINATED. thanks tink and propeller

Lancer 1

Betrayed Bolt Supporter
Jul 10, 2006
Now that we're mathematically eliminated, I wish Preller would fire Tingler tonite but he probably won't - he'll let the bum manage these final 7 games, then quietly dismiss him after this shitty season is completed.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Now that we're mathematically eliminated, I wish Preller would fire Tingler tonite but he probably won't - he'll let the bum manage these final 7 games, then quietly dismiss him after this shitty season is completed.
preller fire tingler? WTH good is that? SEIDLER needs to fire both! He has no competence as an owner unless he does. Fans are watching. Preller firing tingler is a joke. That is scapegoating the wrong guy. If preller had been a decent GM tingler never would have smelled a managerial position in MLB. Sorry, just the way it is. Some can't see it. I'm not watching preller's shit show again for another year if he's still here. I suggest most San Diegans do the same to send a message.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
preller fire tingler? WTH good is that? SEIDLER needs to fire both! He has no competence as an owner unless he does. Fans are watching. Preller firing tingler is a joke. That is scapegoating the wrong guy. If preller had been a decent GM tingler never would have smelled a managerial position in MLB. Sorry, just the way it is. Some can't see it. I'm not watching preller's shit show again for another year if he's still here. I suggest most San Diegans do the same to send a message.
I will still watch. But Preller’s gonna get the business. It’s the least I can do. I took a little heat this year stepping on Tink. Preller’s in my sights henceforth.

Reactions: Lancer 1

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I will still watch. But Preller’s gonna get the business. It’s the least I can do. I took a little heat this year stepping on Tink. Preller’s in my sights henceforth.
You have more patience than me with a guy who has failed for 6 years. Same ol in san diegoh

Faded Blues

BoltTalker
Feb 10, 2018
i see this ending two ways:

preller gets a lateral move away from the day to day of baseball opertions. make him president of scouting players in other solar systems. tink is fired

or

they are both let go.

seidler will make his move this week.