2020 Offseason Moves....Trades, Free Agent Signings, etc...

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
Forget about Earl Thomas III, let's bring in Nina Thomas in for a look!!
Read this story, it's insane!!

• Wow
Reactions: Gill Man

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Forget about Earl Thomas III, let's bring in Nina Thomas in for a look!!
Read this story, it's insane!!

Two helper ladies get nabbed for burglary.
You just can't get good help nowadays.

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
Two helper ladies get nabbed for burglary.
You just can't get good help nowadays.
Would someone let Harry know, he's had enough...his post makes no sense!

Nice Sig. btw...I had you figured for a BC guy...those anno domini people are so immature!

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Would someone let Harry know, he's had enough...his post makes no sense!

Nice Sig. btw...I had you figured for a BC guy...those anno domini people are so immature!
Leonardo was one special dude. Wanted to help me invent a time machine ( he called it a chronocopter). I was just kidding with him but the first design hinted at quantum mechanics.
He use to say, Enrique, you are smarter than I, your letters to the Pope make too much sense.
So, I have that going for me.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Leonardo was one special dude. Wanted to help me invent a time machine ( he called it a chronocopter). I was just kidding with him but the first design hinted at quantum mechanics.
He use to say, Enrique, you are smarter than I, your letters to the Pope make too much sense.
So, I have that going for me.
It was pretty incredible how he survived that insane bear attack, drowned with the Titanic, and then was reborn as a wolf on Wall Street.

Reactions: handoverfist

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
The Rams reveal new helmet, uniform to open in new stadium. whoopeeee. Same crap team, new uniforms. Same as the chuggers.
They think that's gonna make fans more excited? Make the team play better? Ever see a ram with a horn like that??? Must be some mutation, 'cleft horn'.

Last edited:

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
When you're too stupid and too lazy to paint your face.
Plus, it's how the NFL sees its (“our game”) anyway.
Show up, be free, don't sue, because we had you sign.
Go Bengals. Go TB2.

• Haha

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
hahahaha....stupid looking facemasks. nfl are marketing geniuses.

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
When you're too stupid and too lazy to paint your face.
Plus, it's how the NFL sees its (“our game”) anyway.
Show up, be free, don't sue, because we had you sign.
Go Bengals. Go TB2.

When did the FUDEANS go to Blue and Silver???

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
When a Raiders fan and Broncos fan start a fight? Come on, man. We know which one started the fight.
I saw two Charger fans squaring off against each other in the parking lot at the Murph. Charger fan #1 told Charger fan #2’s dad that Raiders sucked (#2’s dad was a Raider fan) and #2 was not down with that and attacked. #1 started running when Raider dad joined in on the fracas.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
When a Raiders fan and Broncos fan start a fight? Come on, man. We know which one started the fight.
You just wait till booze and a nice afternoon of 101 degrees in Vegas take over.

Plus, Raider fans now wear suits and have $700 game tickets.
The Skeletor days are over.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
I saw two Charger fans squaring off against each other in the parking lot at the Murph. Charger fan #1 told Charger fan #2’s dad that Raiders sucked (#2’s dad was a Raider fan) and #2 was not down with that and attacked. #1 started running when Raider dad joined in on the fracas.
When Raiders fandom is in one's DNA, there is little one can do to avoid parking-lot fights.

Reactions: Fender57

Concudan

CPiSS (Chargers Post Season Syndrome)
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
And beer was involved.

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018

Concudan

CPiSS (Chargers Post Season Syndrome)
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006