2020 Chargers Thread

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
That team wouldn’t know what to do with a good mobile quarterback if they had one.

Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
That team wouldn’t know what to do with a good mobile quarterback if they had one.
who is the O.C.? Stink??? What's his name? Or am I thinking of the backup QB? Eastern Stink? lolz.

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
who is the O.C.? Stink??? What's his name? Or am I thinking of the backup QB? Eastern Stink? lolz.
The OC is what’s his face, the guy they promoted from QB coach after they made Whiz the scapegoat for not producing a miracle with that shit o-line provided.

Reactions: Gill Man

Concudan

CPiSS (Chargers Post Season Syndrome)
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Is tyrod Anthony’s Lynn secret son?

tyrod is a bust.
Tyrod is almost the anti-Rivers.
He does not throw a lot of INTs, but he also does not throw a lot of TDs.
He is somewhat mobile, he is passably accurate.

But where PR17 will generate a big play by gambling on his and the WRs abilities, TT will not, and will not extend drives.

cocasts

BoltTalker
Jun 1, 2018
The OC is what’s his face, the guy they promoted from QB coach after they made Whiz the scapegoat for not producing a miracle with that shit o-line provided.
Reevers played 45 years....why’d they even need a OC?

handoverfist

BoltTalker
Sep 10, 2018
True, it really makes no difference who’s coaching (or quarterbacking) this loser organization.
It's the culture man, it's rotten, and it all comes from the very top....Dean Spanos. I've said this before -when fans were calling for McCoy's head in SD- that as long as this family owns the team, it doesn't matter who comes in to coach the Chargers, the results would never change. I used to say that they could resurrect Vince Lombardi himself and bring him to coach the Chargers and within a matter of a couple of years, he would turn in to a grovelling, spineless sack of shit, who would find new ways to choke games away!....Well, either that, or he'd be fired and run out of town for trying to install a winning culture!! If you look at their coaches since Marty, both Norv and McCoy had a couple of really good seasons, with deep playoff runs, before the slow gradual decline to sack-O-shitness! Same thing that is now happening to Lynn!
Everyone -myself included- bags on Rivers for choking when the game is on the line...but that wasn't the case when he first started his career with the Chargers. I guess people don't remember that in his first couple of seasons as a starter, he was KNOWN for his huge comeback wins, many of them coming in December, when the games matter the most and he was nearly unbeatable. Look at Tomlinson when he came in to the league, one of the finest runners I've ever seen; but by the time he left SD he was a sulking sack-o-shit who avoided physical contact...and look at him now...a totally different person!!

I call it the Spanos Effect, and as long as these guys run the team, us haters have nothing to worry about! They can bring in Tom Brady, draft both Tua and Herbert, and hire Sean Payton and Bill Belichick to serve as co-HC's, and the same shitshow would continue!

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
It's the culture man, it's rotten, and it all comes from the very top....Dean Spanos. I've said this before -when fans were calling for McCoy's head in SD- that as long as this family owns the team, it doesn't matter who comes in to coach the Chargers, the results would never change. I used to say that they could resurrect Vince Lombardi himself and bring him to coach the Chargers and within a matter of a couple of years, he would turn in to a grovelling, spineless sack of shit, who would find new ways to choke games away!....Well, either that, or he'd be fired and run out of town for trying to install a winning culture!! If you look at their coaches since Marty, both Norv and McCoy had a couple of really good seasons, with deep playoff runs, before the slow gradual decline to sack-O-shitness! Same thing that is now happening to Lynn!
Everyone -myself included- bags on Rivers for choking when the game is on the line...but that wasn't the case when he first started his career with the Chargers. I guess people don't remember that in his first couple of seasons as a starter, he was KNOWN for his huge comeback wins, many of them coming in December, when the games matter the most and he was nearly unbeatable. Look at Tomlinson when he came in to the league, one of the finest runners I've ever seen; but by the time he left SD he was a sulking sack-o-shit who avoided physical contact...and look at him now...a totally different person!!

I call it the Spanos Effect, and as long as these guys run the team, us haters have nothing to worry about! They can bring in Tom Brady, draft both Tua and Herbert, and hire Sean Payton and Bill Belichick to serve as co-HC's, and the same shitshow would continue!
So true. Even HOF legendary Bobby Beathard turned into a POS GM under Sapnos. :laugh: FU SAPNOS.:roflmao::D

Reactions: handoverfist

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
....Wait a minute, are you saying that they also killed John Butler?....I smell an INVESTIGATION!! :roflmao: :roflmao:
No doubt that happened. They had some old bologna laying around from the Stockton catering trucks and fed it to him. LOL

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
The Spanos-Buffalo connection continues. The wins keep pouring in.
the only connection they have with Buffaloes is they all eat buffalo cow pies. Other than that Buffalo beats the schit out of the spanii, unless they play Nathan Petermen's at QB to throw games purposesly trying to get them into the playoffs. I'll bet Jerrah had something to do with that stupid decision by Marrone. Dumbasses.