2019 Fantasy Football thread

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
Any takers on a yahoo league?

Any case I got forced to auto draft on ESPN because I couldn't get the app to open, so I set my picks up and at least I didn't get too screwed.

Also found out on draft day yesterday that we were only playing with 8 teams. And I thought 10 teams was easy because of the players that stay available on the wire.

I went qb in the 8th and got Matt Ryan. And I double dipped on qb and defense.

Screenshot_2019-09-02-22-56-42.png

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
Dropped the Jets wr and picked up Greg Olson. I need more than just njoku for the next 6 weeks.

Unfortunately auto draft picked up 2 defenses on the same bye, week 10 which isn't a problem yet. Eagles D is a top pick vs wash.

I'll be grilling sirloin tonight so I'll have the Packers game on in the background.

Fun fact: Last year I had davante adams and traded him mid fantasy season and he had a strong finish.

So hoping auto draft picked a top 5 guy.

Reactions: SDRay

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
Screenshot_2019-09-16-10-27-18.png

Well I got lucky, I was gonna pick up ravens D after someone dropped them but was too far down the waiver order. So pats smoked steelers and I made a claim and got 35 points for week 2.

Also picked up that new superstar TE of the Ravens and got 25 pts off him.

Now I gotta find a replacement backup qb for big ben.

And my kicker goes on bye week 4 so I'll be changing kickers soon.

Sucks this week the guy above me on waivers had Brees as his only qb, so I'm sure he'll take the guy in trying to get.