2019 Chargers Thread

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

TTK

EX-Charger Fan
Jul 30, 2007
Imagine him on the Patriots. He'd be a beast and would have a real shot a ring.

wrbanwal

Dec 27, 2005
They should trade him. They should be able to get a one and three. Pay the rookie contracts and the beat goes on.

**dean lol

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
I shoulda listen to ya, Conc. But Hell, you can replace 14 touchdowns in 12 games with......the Chargers current backfield.
I also saw they cut RB Newson which I do not understand.
He went to the Texans? No.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Chiefs cut Jeremiah Attaouchu......JERRY, JERRY, JERRY!!!!! Now there was a winning draft pick.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
Not the Texans which was your grand prediction. So I guess now you are trying to say you are some sort of nostradomus because you said trade and Gorson can now look for a trade.
Hey if that makes you proud more power to you.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Not the Texans which was your grand prediction. So I guess now you are trying to say you are some sort of nostradomus because you said trade and Gorson can now look for a trade.
Hey if that makes you proud more power to you.
The article, among other ones, guess Texans. So far, no Texans. And what do you say to Telesco
Saying “negotiations are suspended till after the season”? Like that matters.
So far....no new contract for Gordon, no extension for Rivers.
May suggest the Chuggers sign Bosa to a mega deal right now?
Fine...then he can play for $15 million next year and be happy about it.

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
The article, among other ones, guess Texans. So far, no Texans. And what do you say to Telesco
Saying “negotiations are suspended till after the season”?
Like that matters.
So far....no new contract for Gordon, no extension for Rivers.
May suggest the Chuggers sign Bosa to a mega deal right now?
Fine...then he can play for $15 million next year and be happy about it.
I say good. Chargers offered to make Gordon the top paid RB in the league. That wasn't enough, so let him. So let him see if a team is willing to make him the 1st, 2nd or even 3rd highest paid RB AND pay the Chargers what they will demand. Then when that cant happen, come and play/pay for your greed to the tune of 5 million dollars.
He followed bad advice while having no leverage to play with. He bluffed without even holding a pair.

Face it, you only talk about this because of the false narrative you have built around the team, your oh so clever use of the attempted derogatory name 'Chuggers' if that is the best the collective here can come up with, is rather sad, paints the facts of that. So you spew nonsense. Like those Raider 'fans' who could not tell you who the starting QB was... Just spewing nonsense to try and look tough. That is what this forum has fallen to.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
I can't take credit for Chuggers, I blame Gilly for that one. I use to be part of the Charger team cult.
But, it's really simply the Chargers being the Chargers. I think Gordon will land in a better place.
The reason 'your' QB is playing without a promised extension is part of the smokescreen the Spanni provide.
The narrative is not false. But then, I am no longer a Believer.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I can't take credit for Chuggers, I blame Gilly for that one. I use to be part of the Charger team cult.
But, it's really simply the Chargers being the Chargers. I think Gordon will land in a better place.
The reason 'your' QB is playing without a promised extension is part of the smokescreen the Spanni provide.
The narrative is not false. But then, I am no longer a Believer.

the only extension Opie is gonna get is when he procreates again.

Reactions: Harryo the K

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
lolz.....no blame me Harry.......give me credit!!!!! Chuggers is down right perfect. :D
It is perfect. You deserve the credit! More 'first class'. Spanni boys ideas are still coming.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
It is perfect. You deserve the credit! More 'first class'. Spanni boys ideas are still coming.

typical dumbass spanii......so he's a first round talent when they want to be compensated but he's less than that when they want to compensate him. Dumbasses. Eff them. Same ol' spanii......chuggers gonna keep on chuggin'. Run Melvin run....far away and as fast as you can. Go back to Wisconsin:D

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Deanie weenie and his boys are smokin the weed. Ha ha ha ...what a ridiculous trade demand. If he's worth that then PAY the guy you son of a bitch cheap bastards!

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008

LMFAO. There are 31 GMs just laughing at the ridiculousness of this whole premise. Can’t they force the Spanuses to sell for the good of the league?

Kwak

May 25, 2006
The Dallas Cowboys and Ezekiel Elliott have come to terms on a six-year, $90 million contract extension, a source told ESPN on Wednesday.
The deal has $50 million guaranteed.

A new bar has been set.

What will Gordon want now??

Reactions: SDRay

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
There will be no trade with those dick move hypocritical demands the Spenises are making. Anybody with even a semblance of a brain can see right through this ploy. The upside is that Gordon is now 100% poisoned to ever signing with the Chargers. Now the question is will he blink and report? He technically has to by week 10 in order to get his year in so he can leave. If I were him I’d report and go Gaither with the phony injury.

Gill Man

Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
There will be no trade with those dick move hypocritical demands the Spenises are making. Anybody with even a semblance of a brain can see right through this ploy. The upside is that Gordon is now 100% poisoned to ever signing with the Chargers. Now the question is will he blink and report? He technically has to by week 10 in order to get his year in so he can leave. If I were him I’d report and go Gaither with the phony injury.
exactly report week 10 then lay down and sulk on the bench...a big FU to the spanii.

Kwak

May 25, 2006
The projected RB Franchise Tag for next year was $12,509,000 before Elliott's new deal.

The DE Franchise Tag is projected to be $19,317,000.