2011-2012 Positive Vibes Thread

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ride The Lightning

Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.
Aug 15, 2006
Chula Vista, CA
www.oceandivide.info
Those who have been here for years know how this works; Those who are new, let me break it down for you. The thread title is pretty self-explanatory: This thread is for positive vibes and positive vibes ONLY. It is the message board thread equivalent of a pep rally. No negativity allowed, save it for one of the countless FIRE EVERYONE threads that will pop up as soon as the regular season starts.

On that note, let me get this thread started on the right foot:

LET'S GO CHARGERS!!!

Reactions: robdog and Concudan

bigmike.x.09

Oct 22, 2006
Just please let the injury bug just leave us already. Plague the Jets or the Eagles or hell even the Raiders.

HEXEDBOLT

Don't like it, lump it!!!
Jul 11, 2006
:bolt2:
I had a positive vibe once, it ended when my last quarter expired.

bigmike.x.09

Oct 22, 2006

This is the play that made me believe in Rivers and Jackson.
They were not afraid to win. Charger teams before these guys
always seemed to not have the "kill shot" attitude. In pouring rain.
I love this game.
This made me a believer too, good post!

ThunderHorse17

Lone Wolf
Apr 10, 2010
Missouri
Gee wiz I wish I was in this bad of shape...

Not sure if I should LOL or ZING first?

Yea RM gonna be jus fine this year, providing. Someone some where a few days ago said it right lets rather look to avoid the injury bugs. IMO I think our players will be fine and deffinatly fare better than the other 31 in injury avoidance.

Helljumper

BoltTalker
Dec 21, 2008
We don't have any major free agent departures, no contract hold-outs or locker-room issues, no pressure after a mediocre year, a chip on our shoulders to make up for last season, everyone's relatively healthy, and we have the most explosive and ballsiest QB in the game today.

Assuming there aren't any major injuries, I have a REALLY good feeling about this season!

Reactions: Nomadic Bolt Fan