• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2007 Draft Preview

WonderSlug

thejdog said:
That's what I was thinking slug...and a lawyer to boot. I'm curious if that is her in the avatar. If so Daddy is just a short drive down I-80:icon_eek:
No, she said it was just a picture she liked because of the peace symbol, I think. Is that right, sexy Chispa?

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Hey L FU I'm telling your wife :icon_razz: First you buy your kid a Mac and try to set him on the path of flamboyance then you cheat on your wife that is pathetic you are scum leisure :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

Yah so back to the subject I really like Tom Zbikowski and he would also be able to be our punt/kick returner as well. He will be the most athletic white boy in the NFL :icon_mrgreen: But seeing as how we have like no chance to get him if we finish where I think we finish and since AJ probably won't move up... EVER :icon_mrgreen: I say we go for my boy Brian Leonard to replace LoNeal who is getting up there in age. I would spend a 25-32 overall pick on a franchise fullback :icon_mrgreen: Then we could bring in some o-linemen in the 2nd and 3rd rounds and with our comp picks we should be able to address other positions as well.

MtlBoltsFan

leisure said:
You forgot to mention the new Scion TC I bought him also :icon_mrgreen:
Ok you saved yourself....kinda. I was going to guess you bought him a Volkswagen or something more fruity :icon_rofl: I don't drive but my friend and I roll in the new Audi Q7 4.2 Premium with 20 inch chrome rims :icon_mrgreen: The pickup is fuggin incredible for a SUV.

Chispa said:
Made me look. :lol
silly, I haven't posted it yet... but it's written and just the last week finshing touches are needed... PM me an e:mail addy and I'll give you a sneak preview... :icon_mrgreen:

CAL's got a GREAT team this year... this may be their year... and Mebane should be a first day pick.... probably second rd... what no love for "my boy" Daymeion... :icon_shrug:

MtlBoltsFan

Chispa said:
Check the grill on Marshawn Lynch. It's from today's paper. I think he must be a Cro fan.

BTW, I've seen him ranked as high as third in the '07 draft predictions that include him.
It's not guaranteed that he will declare but I like him a lot. Not as much as my boy Tyrell Sutton though :icon_tease:

Buttmunch

MtlBoltsFan said:
Hey L FU I'm telling your wife :icon_razz: First you buy your kid a Mac and try to set him on the path of flamboyance then you cheat on your wife that is pathetic you are scum leisure :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

Yah so back to the subject I really like Tom Zbikowski and he would also be able to be our punt/kick returner as well. He will be the most athletic white boy in the NFL :icon_mrgreen: But seeing as how we have like no chance to get him if we finish where I think we finish and since AJ probably won't move up... EVER :icon_mrgreen: I say we go for my boy Brian Leonard to replace LoNeal who is getting up there in age. I would spend a 25-32 overall pick on a franchise fullback :icon_mrgreen: Then we could bring in some o-linemen in the 2nd and 3rd rounds and with our comp picks we should be able to address other positions as well.
Tommy Z is ma boy!!!