2 dudes on espn

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

P88F

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2006
i was watching espn and some white n balck guy were talking about who would win the game between the chargers vs. Ravens and they bougth said the Ravens would.

Reactions: Thumper

P88F

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2006
Ahhh, i need to detox, i cant even take ish... when i do, its gonna get ugly!

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
parker88fan said:
i was watching espn and some white n balck guy were talking about who would win the game between the chargers vs. Ravens and they bougth said the Ravens would.
Pardon the interuption? I find both those guys are not my favorites. They usually pick wrong if the game is a close one.

WonderSlug

Sep 1, 2005
www.boltsplanet.com
Yeah, I saw that segment. Those guys are Darren Woodson and Mark Schlereth. Both are notorious East Coast homers and will usually pick an East Coast team over a West Coast team.

I'll go with Jay Novacek's pick, where he says the Chargers will win.

He gives a good analysis on MSNBC.COM

Chargers (2-0) at Ravens (3-0)

This is a true proving game for both teams.

The Chargers have not started with a tough schedule, beating the Raiders and Titans. It will be interesting to see how San Diego’s defense fares against Baltimore. The Chargers should be one of the elite teams, and they need to prove that here.

Right now, San Diego is sneaking under many folks’ radar. But they’re dangerous.

They face a tough task playing a great defense on the road.

Last season, the Chargers played a bunch of tough games on the road, and that will help.

The Ravens offense, meanwhile, finally hit a rough patch last week against the Browns. Steve McNair moved the offense very well the first two games, but Baltimore stumbled against Cleveland’s aggressive schemes last week. That doesn’t bode well with the Chargers’ hungry defense coming to town.

Pick: Chargers.
For the record, Novacek was 11-3 in Week 3's picks, and is 34-12 for the regular season (74%).

RMANCIL

Mar 13, 2006
I tell you ...no where else will you find this type of quality ass - gas thread.

BFISA

Nov 16, 2005
Thumper said:
Yeah, and besides that, I just saved money on my car insurance!!! :icon_banana:
So, are you jes here for the Bud Light??:icon_eek: :icon_mrgreen: