1090am reports Foleys blood was 3X over limit

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
leisure said:
1090am just reported that a source has told them that Steve Foleys blood acholol content was 3X over the legal limit!!!!!!!!

He was mega LIT!! :icon_eek:

reported at 12:16pm today
No linky ... no credibility... :lol:

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
Boltdiehard said:
Wow if true I'm surprised he walk let alone drive. :icon_eek: :no: :tdown:
Hey, hardcore drunks can have incredible Blood Alcohol levels, levels that would kill the average man, and they can walk and talk. Hell, Foley could even walk after getting shot.

foober

BoltTalker
Aug 17, 2006
Was the cop drunk as well. Whats his excuse.. :icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_toast:

nickelbolt

Fuggedaboutit
Aug 20, 2006
Boltdiehard said:
Wow if true I'm surprised he walk let alone drive. :icon_eek: :no: :tdown:
I know a guy who is truly a drunk. I'm not friends with him anymore. This dude has at least 7 DUIs. Yes. SEVEN!! The last time I remember him getting one his BAC was .30something... he's only about 150lbs, but dude can drink like a mother. His speech slurs, he can't walk straight, his driving is for shit... but somehow his brain functions enough to tell him that he's ok to drive a car. His limbs then respond by reaching into his pocket, finding the right key, and aid him in not only starting the car, but also steering it while simultaneously alternating between the gas and brake!!

It all adds up to one little idiot out on the roads endangering people's lives. Dude has even managed to get two DUIs in a 24 hour period FROM THE SAME ARRESTING OFFICER EACH TIME!!!

When you're a drunk (and habitual drunk driver), you can do things that a normal human being cannot.

:tdown:

boltssbbound

Jun 16, 2006
Chispa said:
How'd they get a BAC so quickly?
I'm sure Foley left a big enough blood sample at the scene for them to test. Quick Draw McGraw made sure of that.

MadMike

Mar 17, 2006
OK, given its Foley's fault for driving drunk, but he supposedly was coming home from the Team "Rookie" dinner where they eat and drink remarkably expensive food and drink and charge it to Cromartie. Heard the bill was $32,000 dollars this year. Ouch! But, let me ask you this question: If you are partying with your friends and one of them is this wrecked, do you let him drive home? Just me but my friends and I would never allow one of us to drive that way. Team has got to look after one another a little better.

Reactions: Concudan

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
MadMike said:
OK, given its Foley's fault for driving drunk, but he supposedly was coming home from the Team "Rookie" dinner where they eat and drink remarkably expensive food and drink and charge it to Cromartie. Heard the bill was $32,000 dollars this year. Ouch! But, let me ask you this question: If you are partying with your friends and one of them is this wrecked, do you let him drive home? Just me but my friends and I would never allow one of us to drive that way. Team has got to look after one another a little better.
the dinner was over by around 10pm, foley went to a bar after. they tried to give him a cab but being 3x the limit it makes sense that he would sayno, and not having a gun I am sure the bartender was not going to force him to do anything.

AnteaterRaider

Carpe Diem et omni Mundio
Staff member
Super Moderator
Podcaster
Jan 19, 2006
San Diego, CA
compubolt said:
the dinner was over by around 10pm, foley went to a bar after. they tried to give him a cab but being 3x the limit it makes sense that he would sayno, and not having a gun I am sure the bartender was not going to force him to do anything.
from what i heard he went to hte hyatt aventine, drank a ton more (10pm-3am), was asked by some of hte staff at the aventine to take a cab, he had an altercation with the lot of them and drove off

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
PostAnteaterCharger said:
from what i heard he went to hte hyatt aventine, drank a ton more (10pm-3am), was asked by some of hte staff at the aventine to take a cab, he had an altercation with the lot of them and drove off
yup. And that the officer was in constant contact with coronado pd once he was behind foley. But the TAC frequesncy was not listended to as well in poway so when he was reporting it so that poway and CHP could hear it, they were late in responding to it.

glutton4Bolts

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2006
I wouldnt be surprised if this report is true.... but I still dont think he should have been gunned down. I know I would never pull over to deal with a guy with a gun because he was flashing a badge.

Trumpet_Man

Feb 14, 2006
Chispa said:
I can't believe I'm posting on this some more - but that dinner was supposedly over around 10:30. So Foley kept partying after that.

If the report that his BAC was over .24 is true, check out how much the guy had to drink to get there. That's a lot of drinks when you're 295lbs.

I added up what I normally drink at a tailgater and came up with this BAC ...

Your estimated blood/breath
alcohol concentration is
.349 g/210 liters of breath :icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_toast:

MtlBoltsFan

Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016
Jun 27, 2006
Trumpet_Man said:
I added up what I normally drink at a tailgater and came up with this BAC ...

Your estimated blood/breath
alcohol concentration is
.349 g/210 liters of breath :icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_toast:
Hay guys look it's Adam Morrison

Kwak

May 25, 2006
Now Driving in that state (.24) was fraking stupid to begin with.

The thing I don't get is how stupid was this cop.

Following a car for 10-15 miles.
Unmarked Car.
No Uni.
Pulls up next to him at a light and says "Pull over, I'm a cop"

In today's day that smells like a car jacking suspect to me. :icon_shrug:

compubolt

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2005
_Kwak_ said:
Now Driving in that state (.24) was fraking stupid to begin with.

The thing I don't get is how stupid was this cop.

Following a car for 10-15 miles.
Unmarked Car.
No Uni.
Pulls up next to him at a light and says "Pull over, I'm a cop"

In today's day that smells like a car jacking suspect to me. :icon_shrug:
yes but foley should have called 911 to find out if this was really a cop or not. but because drunk he did not, foley is to blame for drinking bottom line.