#1 Defense in the League.... Thats right SAN 'Lights out' DIEGO

  • Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

    afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

    Sign Up or

    Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

boltssbbound

Well-Known Member
Jun 16, 2006
7,003
735
350
43
Concudan said:
:icon_banana: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?stat=team&sort=ypg&pos=def&league=nfl&year=2006&season=2

The kicker is, we have the top rated pass defense, and the 12th rated run defense.

Way to go D!
42 passing yards. That has to be a record. Come to think of it, Leaf did go 1 for 15 for 4 yards once, so maybe it's not. :lol:

Our rushing defense is in the middle of the pack. We must be missing Foley. LOL. How could we give up so many rushing yards? We're doomed, doomed I tell you.:icon_rofl:
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,551
3,851
350
boltssbbound said:
42 passing yards. That has to be a record. Come to think of it, Leaf did go 1 for 15 for 4 yards once, so maybe it's not. :lol:

Our rushing defense is in the middle of the pack. We must be missing Foley. LOL. How could we give up so many rushing yards? We're doomed, doomed I tell you.:icon_rofl:
I think we will be alright. Although I dont feel that the Raiders were a proper litmus test for us...:tup:
 

glutton4Bolts

BoltTalker
Aug 27, 2006
229
14
100
44
I think we will be the best D in the league wire to wire this year.... I am estimating a #1 rushing defense, and a #10 passing defense. We will be #1 in sacks by far as well. This defense is gonna be scary good....
 
  • Like
Reactions: compubolt

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,551
3,851
350
SanDiegoRon said:
now, if we can get our free safety to catch the damn ball....:icon_eek:
ZACTLY!

That will happen when my Boi gets in the game!
 

sdchrger

Well-Known Member
Dec 8, 2005
6,532
779
350
turbo_turtle said:
FIRE STEVE CROSBY
He must have something on Marty. Some compromising pictures or something. It's the only explanation that I can come up with as to why he still has a job.
 

HEXEDBOLT

Don't like it, lump it!!!
Jul 11, 2006
14,859
1,162
350
Wade Phillips needs to be fired, from 1st in run defense to 12th?????? thats unacceptable. What the hell kind of gameplan did Phillips come up with???? when a JV teams runs on us like that, it shows his incompetence. FIRE HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_evil: :tdown:
 
  • Like
Reactions: compubolt

WonderSlug

Well-Known Member
Sep 1, 2005
8,654
807
350
50
www.boltsplanet.com
HEXEDBOLT said:
Wade Phillips needs to be fired, from 1st in run defense to 12th?????? thats unacceptable. What the hell kind of gameplan did Phillips come up with???? when a JV teams runs on us like that, it shows his incompetence. FIRE HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_evil: :tdown:


:icon_rofl:
 

PhilipRivers#1

BoltTalker
Mar 14, 2006
1,134
440
210
HEXEDBOLT said:
Wade Phillips needs to be fired, from 1st in run defense to 12th?????? thats unacceptable. What the hell kind of gameplan did Phillips come up with???? when a JV teams runs on us like that, it shows his incompetence. FIRE HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_evil: :tdown:
Maybe because of the loss of Foley. :icon_shrug: :icon_huh:
 

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
7,353
852
350
51
HEXEDBOLT said:
Wade Phillips needs to be fired, from 1st in run defense to 12th?????? thats unacceptable. What the hell kind of gameplan did Phillips come up with???? when a JV teams runs on us like that, it shows his incompetence. FIRE HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_evil: :tdown:
:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: My Monitor is so pissed of at me because I spit out Pepsi all over it again and I do not know how much more my poor monitor can take before it explodes.:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

I at least cleaned it off as soon as I could before it would explode.
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,551
3,851
350
HEXEDBOLT said:
Wade Phillips needs to be fired, from 1st in run defense to 12th?????? thats unacceptable. What the hell kind of gameplan did Phillips come up with???? when a JV teams runs on us like that, it shows his incompetence. FIRE HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_evil: :tdown:
:icon_rofl:
 

HEXEDBOLT

Don't like it, lump it!!!
Jul 11, 2006
14,859
1,162
350
turbo_turtle said:
:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: My Monitor is so pissed of at me because I spit out Pepsi all over it again and I do not know how much more my poor monitor can take before it explodes.:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :icon_rofl:

I at least cleaned it off as soon as I could before it would explode.

Sorry about that just doing my part. All these bubble watchers in here dont know what the hell is going on.:icon_toast: :icon_banana:
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,551
3,851
350
HEXEDBOLT said:
Sorry about that just doing my part. All these bubble watchers in here dont know what the hell is going on.:icon_toast: :icon_banana:
Did you watch the game?:icon_shrug:
 

HEXEDBOLT

Don't like it, lump it!!!
Jul 11, 2006
14,859
1,162
350
Concudan said:
Did you watch the game?:icon_shrug:

I listened to it and read about it, seemed pretty clear to me. All the "experts" said it was played to a tee.
 

turbo_turtle

In Disguise
Aug 2, 2006
7,353
852
350
51
HEXEDBOLT said:
Sorry about that just doing my part. All these bubble watchers in here dont know what the hell is going on.:icon_toast: :icon_banana:
No problem at at all and no harm or foul came of it except my monitor that is but it is ok.:icon_toast: :tup:

it still works.:bolt:

I am a posting away so it still exists or functions.:bolt:
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,551
3,851
350
HEXEDBOLT said:
I listened to it and read about it, seemed pretty clear to me. All the "experts" said it was played to a tee.
Wait till you see the second half. If you can watch it, and think we let PR get some experience, then I dont know what to say to you.
 

HEXEDBOLT

Don't like it, lump it!!!
Jul 11, 2006
14,859
1,162
350
turbo_turtle said:
No problem at at all and no harm or foul came of it except my monitor that is but it is ok.:icon_toast: :tup:

it still works.:bolt:

I am a posting away so it still exists or functions.:bolt:

It's all good, but somebody has to be the anit "L' and "CONC". :icon_party: :bolt:
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,551
3,851
350
HEXEDBOLT said:
It's all good, but somebody has to be the anit "L' and "CONC". :icon_party: :bolt:
Aint L and Conc? What amazes me is how people like you and SDC think you can tell who is a fan and isn’t, and who can voice opinions or concerns. See your both hypocritical in thinking you both can say what ever you will, and anyone else is just attacking the team.

Ever think that a fan could enjoy the win, but want to see improvements. Obviously that is beyond the ability of thought for you two.

What ever, be the elitist charger fans if that gives you a woody. Frankly I don’t care.
 

HEXEDBOLT

Don't like it, lump it!!!
Jul 11, 2006
14,859
1,162
350
Concudan said:
Aint L and Conc? What amazes me is how people like you and SDC think you can tell who is a fan and isn’t, and who can voice opinions or concerns. See your both hypocritical in thinking you both can say what ever you will, and anyone else is just attacking the team.

Ever think that a fan could enjoy the win, but want to see improvements. Obviously that is beyond the ability of thought for you two.

What ever, be the elitist charger fans if that gives you a woody. Frankly I don’t care.

OGG, Conc it's a little friendly banter, nothing meant to harm your love of the bolts or qualify you as less a fan. Hell my name aint Booman,
 

Concudan

Still Chargin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2006
56,551
3,851
350
HEXEDBOLT said:
OGG, Conc it's a little friendly banter, nothing meant to harm your love of the bolts or qualify you as less a fan. Hell my name aint Booman,
Sorry bro. I just think it should be allowed for a Charger fan to voice concerns. I think it is wrong for people to turn that into something against the team.


But if I missread your posts then please accept my apology.
 
  • Like
Reactions: turbo_turtle