“F*** YOU!” while flipping the bird: Kinsler to the fans after his HR on 5/16

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Lance19

BoltTalker
Oct 2, 2011
Wherever these Valkyries drop me...
I just hate that forum and avoid it like the plague. If it goes over there I’m out.
I thought Q was joking... :whistling:

At any rate, I think the guy's performance determines if he plays.

We have no NHL team, no NBA team, no NFL team...hell, we don't even have an AAF team...
and now we're supposed to be thin-skinned about an athlete's frustration...even when it comes with a home run? Uh, okay... :tdown:

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
I thought Q was joking... :whistling:

At any rate, I think the guy's performance determines if he plays.

We have no NHL team, no NBA team, no NFL team...hell, we don't even have an AAF team...
and now we're supposed to be thin-skinned about an athlete's frustration...even when it comes with a home run? Uh, okay... :tdown:
Well if I’m thin skinned about anything is having another one of my sports thread get hijacked into that cesspool.

Regarding Kinsler, not sure who “we” are that is thin skinned about that. But I think it’s clear Kinsler is a dic. If he keeps hitting game winning knocks I’m all for jeering him to keep him motivated.

TTK

EX-Charger Fan
Jul 30, 2007
Well if I’m thin skinned about anything is having another one of my sports thread get hijacked into that cesspool.

Regarding Kinsler, not sure who “we” are that is thin skinned about that. But I think it’s clear Kinsler is a dic. If he keeps hitting game winning knocks I’m all for jeering him to keep him motivated.
Yeah, it's not being thin-skinned. It's about holding someone accountable. Just man up and say you did it because you were frustrated with all the heat you were getting because you suck this year. Don't make up some absurd excuse and insult our intelligence by thinking we'll buy it.

Lance19

BoltTalker
Oct 2, 2011
Wherever these Valkyries drop me...
Yeah, it's not being thin-skinned. It's about holding someone accountable. Just man up and say you did it because you were frustrated with all the heat you were getting because you suck this year. Don't make up some absurd excuse and insult our intelligence by thinking we'll buy it.
Ummm...okay...I generally believe in the old "Pick your battles" philosophy, but if this really gets to you,
and you sincerely feel that someone needs to be "held accountable," well, that's certainly your prerogative.
I didn't mean to offend...it just looked like being thin-skinned, to me...

PosterFormerlyKnownAsCBF

Jun 25, 2006
Anyone care to guess what his fine (suspension?) will be? Some of you might remember a certain 1st round QB who played TERRIBLY for that former SD NFL team. He had choice words for everybody.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Anyone care to guess what his fine (suspension?) will be? Some of you might remember a certain 1st round QB who played TERRIBLY for that former SD NFL team. He had choice words for everybody.
It is safe to say Leaf now. His Satan crown has been more than usurped by Spanos, demon of the 7th layer of the Blunderworld. Spanos is in that chapter in which Dante writes of the fiery lake of genital crabs and buckets of penises.

Kinsler has a hit today - up to .179. The hate is working.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Maybe the guy in bonita who gave away free spanos tacos after every bolt loss would give away free kinsler tacos every time Kinsler hits a home run....he'd never have to worry about running out of taco meat or taco shells.

TTK

EX-Charger Fan
Jul 30, 2007
Ummm...okay...I generally believe in the old "Pick your battles" philosophy, but if this really gets to you,
and you sincerely feel that someone needs to be "held accountable," well, that's certainly your prerogative.
I didn't mean to offend...it just looked like being thin-skinned, to me...
I don't like liars. It's like the athlete who gets caught with a PED and claims it was a "tainted supplement". Just man up and accept responsibility. That's all.

But the bottom line is that It all comes down to production. If he was a productive player, none of this would have ever happened. He looks washed up. Terrible signing by Preller.