“F*** YOU!” while flipping the bird: Kinsler to the fans after his HR on 5/16

• Welcome to America's Finest Sports Forum and Podcast!

afsportsforum.com is one of the largest online communities covering San Diego sports. We host a regular podcast during the major seasons. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
Telling us to F off and flipping us the bird is a small price to pay for a HR.

Lance19

BoltTalker
Oct 2, 2011
Wherever these Valkyries drop me...
Yeah, maybe if he'd followed that up with something like: "Yeah, I'm mad at the fans, so I yelled that!"
I could have some sympathy for butthurt fans who chose to tell everyone how their delicate sensibilities are offended...
but since he did the opposite, I give it a yawning "Meh." Whining about a testosterone amp'd celebration? :rolleyes:

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
Yeah, maybe if he'd followed that up with something like: "Yeah, I'm mad at the fans, so I yelled that!"
I could have some sympathy for butthurt fans who chose to tell everyone how their delicate sensibilities are offended...
but since he did the opposite, I give it a yawning "Meh." Whining about a testosterone amp'd celebration? :rolleyes:
Yeah, you don’t get it. If he has to get pissed at the fans to hit, let’s keep pissing him off.

Hey Kinsler, Strahm is hitting better than you!

Reactions: Quetzalcoatl

Fender57

BoltTalker
Sep 7, 2008
Kinsler is so far below the Mendoza Line, he should have a new line named after him. If you're at the Kinsler Line, you are either Kinsler, heading back to the minors, or you're a pitcher.
Hey Kinsler, your jersey SHOULD say MADRES on the front until you hit the Mendoza Line!

Reactions: Quetzalcoatl

TTK

EX-Charger Fan
Jul 30, 2007
He should go flip himself off. Why be angry at the fans. Be angry at yourself.

TTK

EX-Charger Fan
Jul 30, 2007
Padres and Kinsler are taking a page out of the Spenis playbook.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
They're both lying to the fans and insulting our intelligence. No one is buying Kinsler's incredibly lame explanation and ownership is backing it up.
Crap. He has an explanation? I am guessing he didn't say what I wish he said - that he hates us, the fans, and, to prove it, he was going to hit 50 game-winning homeruns for us this year.

Gill Man

Inaugural San Diego Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
eff you kinsler you madre......now go hit another one you miserable POS.

TTK

EX-Charger Fan
Jul 30, 2007
I buy it.
It makes the most sense.
You're kidding, right?

Did you hear the audio in the dugout? He was clearly not talking to his teammates and was referring to the fans.

It's an obvious lie and he and the Padres keep digging themselves deeper by continuing to play this charade. He should have just admitted that he let his frustration get to him after the game. Now it's just turned into a circus because of his stubbornness.

And why ownership is backing him, I do not understand.

Lance19

BoltTalker
Oct 2, 2011
You're kidding, right?

Did you hear the audio in the dugout? He was clearly not talking to his teammates and was referring to the fans.

It's an obvious lie and he and the Padres keep digging themselves deeper by continuing to play this charade. He should have just admitted that he let his frustration get to him after the game. Now it's just turned into a circus because of his stubbornness.

And why ownership is backing him, I do not understand.
What audio in the dugout?

Lance19

BoltTalker
Oct 2, 2011
I listened to it ~10x...half with headphones, half without.
Maybe he said "“F-ck every single one of these motherf-ckers..” maybe he didn't...
I'm positive that I never would have even been close to hearing that, without being prompted to hear that.

If that's what he said, then yes, that would make it more likely that he initially acted in anger and settled down later.
If that's not what he said, then I still can't find my way to be bitchy about it.

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Kinsler belongs in the politics section. Boo, Kinsler! I bet you can't hit two home runs tonight? Loser!

Quetzalcoatl

BoltTalker
Feb 1, 2015
Maybe the Padres can sell Kinsler's personality to the fans. After each Kinsler homer, he will yell, Phuck you!" at some lucky fan, who would have a $500 charitable donation gifted in his or her name.

Spell checker changed Kinsler to Monster.