“Ask the NFL. They have all the answers.”

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Great video/audio. Corruption on a Corporate scale. I'm wagering a lot of those “other emails”
that are “buried”, expose owners to other legal issues and exposes a corporation of making deals that
Cover up other sexual and monetary problems that the $$$ League wants to protect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gill Man

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
I was just getting ready to post after my intial post in the NFL News thread. LOLZ. As I'd already suggested...the NFL has a lot of baggage they are hiding. I hope this all ends up beating up the shit out of them so they have to reorganize and I hope that they suffer a huge loss in revenue because of it all......they need to be brought down to size , just as many huge greedy corporate entities who wield huge control and power need to as well. 'bout time!!!!

Gill Man

Inaugural SAN DIEGO Charger Fan Since 1962 FUDEAN
Staff member
Sep 1, 2017
Jeebus....that guy is supposed to be a smart coach???? He has great difficulty expressing whatever he was trying to say succinctly or intelligently. Not the sharpest tool in the shed. And agree, the guy he coaches for is a shining example of respect and trust LOLOLOL. SMH at these jocks. Just another dumbass.

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
Effected by those emails?

Were the emails addressed to them?

“We can be a beacon....”. Good Lord, no. You're not even a bic lighter to most folks.

Gruden was directing his comments to Roger Goodell. Inappropriate you can argue, but
Don't mistake the reason why the League went after Gruden. It's not to save a Rainbow Flag of Concern, it's a power play to remove someone who wouldn't toe the line.

Gruden's messages were sent to Bruce Allen, the former president of the Washington Football Team, and others, while he was working for ESPN as a color analyst during “Monday Night Football.” In the emails, Gruden called the league's commissioner, Roger Goodell, a “faggot” and a “clueless anti football pussy” and said ...

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderHorse17

Harryo the K

Aug 26, 2017
So Gruden is a bad coach who uses inappropriate language is out
and Synder is still an owner (with wife back up) in good standing.

Sounds just to me.

Reactions: Gill Man